[EVENT] Shipwreck Survival
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: Yellow
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:60346522
Reason to join? I never actually join these events well the survival rp* so i want join to Cheese
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Alexander 'Yellow' Vlad  
Describe your character after the shipwreck: 33 Year old person who lives at Slums Apartment hes not rich or poor he just a normal person with strong heart. Has some experienced of cooking 
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? He needs a money for living. He was looking a job in his city but he didnt find it because nobody didnt wanted more emplyoes. This was the only job that he found after many many days of searching.

The following 2 users Like Yellow's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Brikaas
Wont be able to make it but it looks like an amazing event.
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FLToungeP] Zambie
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46157497
Reason to join? Events are fun! And I love ships.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: William Waite
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Traumatized
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I love exploring but mostly the pay and because my sister Sarah Waite was on the crew.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Brikaas
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [PN] [FL:RP] ArnyDaHamsta
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Reason to join? Because it is an event and it looks really good.  A lot of these types of events look fun.  I also like boats and it will be very dramatic to be onboard it!
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Roxy 'Arny' Hamster
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Scared, wondering what happened and how, Nervous, constantly thinking Where are we? Are we alright? Am I alive???
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? Upset about poor family helpless , Stresses , Clothes are wrecked scratches on face scars , long beard , skinny from starvation , still strong but becoming weak
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? My mum was a sailor before she died, she loved going fishing, So I decided I wanted to go fishing so I did, I boarded the Thesus Crew.I also went with my friends to go fishing.  Just like my mum
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Brikaas
This Is What Happens For Me So If There Is A Problem In The Event These Are The Commands I Know.

Just informing you when I went on the map on sandbox there was that glowing texture glitch were everything is very bright but I have found a solution if you type this in console mat_specular 0  

This is what it is like:
(Before/After)(Ignore my sandbox addons Tounge)
[Image: a109183.jpg]
[Image: b812dce.jpg]
(03-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Bradlee Wrote: This Is What Happens For Me So If There Is A Problem In The Event These Are The Commands I Know.

Just informing you when I went on the map on sandbox there was that glowing texture glitch were everything is very bright but I have found a solution if you type this in console mat_specular 0  

This is what it is like:

That problem is for you only as I have no problem at all Ingame..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Xesus
(03-31-2016, 06:21 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Bradlee Wrote: This Is What Happens For Me So If There Is A Problem In The Event These Are The Commands I Know.

This is what it is like:

That problem is for you only as I have no problem at all Ingame..

Ok I was just checking. Thanks Brikaas
Application

-OOC Information-

Steam Name:  [FL:RP] taXXeN22

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:34303029

Reason to join?:  Why do you even ask? Because the idea is awesome and I would definately like to take part in something like this Tounge

-IC Information-

Ingame name: Anatoly Jakunin

Describe your character after the shipwreck: Anatoly did not lose his spirit. He will be here to support everyone who shakes in fear and inspire them with his own example. He surely will bring a lot of good for the team. Without his help, probably, many people wouldn't survive.

Why did you join the Theseus Crew?: It was one of Anatoly Jakunins first jobs in America, right after he moved from Russia. He needed money and it seemed to be the only job he was offered.
The following 1 user Likes taXXeN22's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-31-2016, 03:46 PM)Yellow Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!
(03-31-2016, 04:58 PM)Zambie Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!