Server says i need to update
So apparantly my game didn't update according to the server, which it did btw saying you guys are running a newer version. Any clues? i even restarted my pc and everything
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem. I think the server isn't updated?
EDIT: Seems like the Devs acknowledged the issue, the update "went pretty terrible"
Me too, i tryed to join but it said: the server you are trying to connect to is running a newer version of the game

But there still 38 people on?
Have the same problem.
(03-29-2016, 05:43 PM)umizoomi Wrote: Me too, i tryed to join but it said: the server you are trying to connect to is running a newer version of the game

They haven't restarted yet.
(03-29-2016, 05:47 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:43 PM)umizoomi Wrote: Me too, i tryed to join but it said: the server you are trying to connect to is running a newer version of the game

Okay. do you know when they gonna restart?
(03-29-2016, 05:48 PM)umizoomi Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:47 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:

Okay. do you know when they gonna restart?

Nah :/
Can someone contact the owner or someone who has access so they can restart the server?
I also have this problem. Has anyone contacted a staff member yet?
I believe either an update to GMod was pushed or the servers were restarted - I'm able to join right now so hopefully others should be too?