Unban Request
Your name: LordMafia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63925176
Your ban ID: 70697
Banned by: Hitman
Reason 16.3, lying to Administrator - Extended to Perm by Inf.
Involved No one else - Don't remember name.
Why should we unban you? First of all the issue happened when the admin checked the logs and noticed I have killed the same person 2 times for a mug. The first time I mugged the person, who was a mechanic, for 500 and I gave him 10 seconds and counted down for him he didnt pay so I killed him. I kept within the rules as I asked the right amount of money and my job title was a criminal as a citizen. The person's shop where I mugged him was in connectivity road. After the mug I walked to the tunnel leading to the pool and evo city radio where the person changed job to a rebel who spawns at connectivity road and he came up to me. I asked him for a mug he didnt comply so I killed him. I didn't realise it was the same person as the character skins were different ( He changed from mechanic - Rebel). I should have been aware who I have mugged, although I was anxious of beeing confronted from a cop and was more aware of my surroundings. I deserve the ban from the admin of my careless actions.

Although my ban states I was lying to him as I denied mugging the same person for the while, he showed me the logs I still denied it as I knew I didn't mean to mug the same person. Although when he showed me the log I realised of what I done, I explained to the admin about the situation and he said " I should have been more carefull" which I should but I didn't mean to lie to him I only realised my mistake towards the end of the admin sit. I didn't go back to the same person to RDM him or for not paying me. It was a stupid error from my actions. Furthermore the ban has been extended to perm by inf. Firstly I do not know what that means and secondly I do not deserve a perm ban for not taking care of my actions.

I played on fearless servers last year, I introduced my friends to the server but eventually they left as they felt it was boring but I continued playing. I left the servers at times but I came back to the servers later on, I enjoyed the experience of the servers which lead to me donating. Recently I clocked in 250 hours on the server, which does not sound a lot compared to others but in total 250 hours is around to 40% to my total gameplay.
Thank you for listening.
My regards, LordMafia.
Regardless of whether you lied to the banning administrator, you broke a rule, whether you were aware of it or not.

Second of all, you got permabanned because you were put on last chance nearly a year ago by a resigned staff member.
However the last chance was never noticed before, and since the last chance you managed to get 6 bans/blacklists.

The reason you got permanently banned now is because you were meant to be permanently banned already a long time ago for your actions.
You've had more than enough chances to redeem yourself and obey the rules, yet your ban/blacklist history clearly shows you having zero regard for them.

You currently have 18 bans.
You managed to get 12 of them in under 200 hours.
After your last chance you managed to get 6 bans in 50 hours.
I understand.
In the future is there a chance of re-consideration?
I can not conclude this as a moderator however I highly doubt it.
In your opinion when shall I ask again 2 months?
Sorry lordmafia.

We noticed in your record that you were supposed to be put on last chance.
You aqquired far too many bans in such a short time.
You are always free to make a new unban request as long as it's according to the UBR rules.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]