Report: aDuckOnQuack
So you were player stacking which is FailRP, and I don't know where you were looking but I found the rules you broke
2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). [I believe this would include jumping on top of multiple peoples boddies as a ladder.]
6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.
Your excuse for doing it with other people participating is not valid as I am a firm believer in the moto "Two wrongs don't make a right" and considering your blacklist and ban record I' have reason to suspect you've played long enough to know that kind of behavior isn't accepted here.

I see no reason not to conclude this.
- Ludo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I would just like to state if that is a problem in what ADuckOnQuack done where were the staff when this happened yesterday. A mass pile up of people located in the middle of the EvoCity Main Road

Image 1 : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=655941999
Image 2 : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=655941954

For reference I was not in these images but does prove that if ben should get punished what about all of these people.
Ludo, maybe player stacking should be allowed as people give others leg ups in order to climb meaning that could be kinda realistic.. but i never knew stacking wasnt allowed as i have seen loads of people do it and not get punished therefore i would feel it is incredibly unfair if i were to be punished for it. Also may i add that BP isnt exactly a hard place to get on to and i have seen someone build a restaraunt on the top therefore i feel it will be unfair if i were to be punished too severely

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(03-29-2016, 10:42 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: everyone was stacking behind the BP

(03-30-2016, 02:27 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Ludo, maybe player stacking should be allowed as people give others leg ups in order to climb meaning that could be kinda realistic.. but i never knew stacking wasnt allowed as i have seen loads of people do it and not get punished therefore i would feel it is incredibly unfair if i were to be punished for it. Also may i add that BP isnt exactly a hard place to get on to and i have seen someone build a restaraunt on the top therefore i feel it will be unfair if i were to be punished too severely

Is standing both legs on people heads realistic? Nope.
You're not allowed to access rooftops without prior administrative approval and is clearly stated in the rules. Even with finished dupes you need administrative approval and is again, explicitly stated.

The argument of a personal grudge is irrelevant as the screenshot only shows you on the roof. " other people were doing it" is an invalid excuse. As Ludo said, two wrongs don't make a right. You could have used better judgement in this situation and maybe even report the other people involved so you could have avoided this mess.

This report has already been approved and is now closed and moved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator