Wilson's Unblacklist Request
Your name: [V] Wilson

Your blacklist ID: 75460 

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:65476341
[/b]

Reason: constantly ramming cars

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So I'm pretty confused, I was drifting in the city and cars were ramming me. I went to the Slums when my car disappeared, I thought it was just that bug where your car randomly disappears when someone told me I was blacklisted?
[Image: alfred.png]
I saw you ramming into the orange lambo, I decided to not act upon it as it might've been by accident.
But decided to follow you up a bit nonetheless, at which point I noticed you continued doing it over and over again.
Having over 1600 hours on FL you should know better than to purposely ram into cars at various locations troughout the city.
I did not ram the Lambo over and over, I rammed it once and I went over the top of it.
I suggest you do not lie in the courthouse.
It kept happening over the span of 1-2 minutes.

The occasion you're talking about is the point where I started spectating you.
Once you were back at the side of the bank ramming him again, I decided to give you a blacklist.
I accidently rammed him at the bank when he was ramming the Raptor, I backed up and stopped when he drove off and I stayed at the red light, I went to the Slums then.
If Agorith personally witnessed you ramming the car repeatedly than that is hard to disprove. How about providing some evidence that you did not do it?

With you having over 1600 hours and also being a former moderator I would expect better from you. Come on.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
As I personally have witnessed this myself for a good 2 minutes,

Denied.