Aduckonquack
Name of player: [FL:RP]aDuckOnQuack 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:70457151

Time in GMT: 10:25

Server: v2D

Summary: he was prop pushing my car around and when i told him to stop on skype he did not then i told him in game and he carried on.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/E6yY5t8_pyM
I know what this br is about without the evidence, The car looked like it was stuck in a prop as it was rocking slightly therefore i tried to nudge it slightly and it spazzed out and flipped over.. If the logs are checked, it will show that i eventually called an admin to sort it out after i had tried to sort it. I done this because i didnt want to waste admins time. Adding to this point; Fozzie is trying to get back at me for getting him banned when i posted a BR about a month back therefore i feel this accusation is incredibly petty...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
--As an witness--

ADuckOnQuack was helping Fozzie Bear to flip his car over as I dont think there is a Command for this action, and so ADuckOnQuack flipped Fozzies car and then Fozzie took a screenshot to try and get him banned for trying helping him out even though he flung his car far away by accident.

In my opinion he is just being an idiot, either say you want help or call an admin.

Thanks,

Paddington Bear
-Kaos Director
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
I got blacklisted for 3 hours for trying to flip my car for myself. you just need to be patient and wait for a admin to come
I was trying not to waste admins time.. i was also trying to help you. and you seemed fine with it at the time. Also, You didn't tell me to stop

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
i told you to stop multiple times over skype and in the cradio
I understand your situation but trying to flip a car is a very risky task.
We had the /flip command for it but it is currently bugged and not working.
We highly prefer that you'd make an @ call about it. I'm sure it wouldn't have bothered the staff members on at the time, as it only requires 10 seconds of their time.

A mild blacklist will be set.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]