Report: OfficialCoolKid69
Thread Title: Report: OfficialCoolKid69

Name of player: OfficialCoolKid69

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36101481

Time in GMT: 11:30AM

Server: V2D

Summary: Killed me for arresting him. FailRP because he was not a criminal but doing a PassiveRP.

Evidence::

[Image: AFF4547138D987EFF6DF87BFB3D830295DE35AAE]
[Image: C2EB39584D7569915808E6AAB1AE883B2DCC0871]
Since Gog has decided to take what I said out of context I will post some more of the conversation to explain what I meant.

I've got some screenshots but I don't know how to post them because I've never used the forum before. Could someone please explain how?

What happened was as follows anyway.
(03-27-2016, 10:59 AM)Sparx Wrote: Since Gog has decided to take what I said out of context I will post some more of the conversation to explain what I meant.

I've got some screenshots but I don't know how to post them because I've never used the forum before. Could someone please explain how?

I did not want the conversation. I just wanted to show that it was you.
(03-27-2016, 10:59 AM)Sparx Wrote: Since Gog has decided to take what I said out of context I will post some more of the conversation to explain what I meant.

You can post your screenshots the following way:

[img] *URL of picture you want to show* [/img]

OT: As of now this is insufficient evidence, as I can not confirm his "Whorehouse" RP was passive or not. At first thought I'd say being the owner of a whorehouse does not make you all that passive.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
I quote this rule: 14.2d You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone.

At the time, I was the one who warranted him for his arrest. Here is evidence of this:

[Image: 9B3302C1BEC5BD82AE757C5EBF770F664D2EA369]

He then came back and killed me which is in violation of rule 14.2d. Logs prove that he said that he was going to kill me for arresting him.
He was not raiding the nexus, he was hunting you and not harming anyone else in the process.
You are allowed to murder the officer that arrested you depending on what you get arrested for.
This is not in violation of rule 14.2d.

Denied.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved