Player Report Phille03
Report on Phille03

Name of player: Phille03

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63807668

Time in GMT: (UTC+01:00) 4:46

Server: It Happend on v33x

Summary: Well The President has make laws and ill make them sound better and startet to edit laws as vice president and says to me im not allwoed to make Laws and ill shoud not Touch His Laws.

Evidence:

Rdm Demote:
You have been demoted from Vice President for reason TV Not listening to the
president.

Chat:
*** Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti radios in: ill optimiz them then they sound better
*** Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti radios in: your Laws
(Radio) Philip twinkeltoes: dont toutch my laws
(Law) Philip twinkeltoes: speed limit in town is 25 outside is 50
(Law) Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti: Murder will resultet in Jail
(Law) Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti: Stealing a Car will resultet in Jail
(Law) Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti: Speed Limit: 25Mph in Town and 50Mph outside Town
(Law) Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti: All Weapons are bannd whitout Knifes. Knife can be used
as Selfdefence
Warrant
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Timmy TV: agian ;D
This is not a valid command!
(Law) Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti: Hig Walls and Blocked Windows will give you a Search
Warrant
(Radio) Philip twinkeltoes: timmy dont make laws
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Timmy TV: Drugs are illegall and Resullt in Jail
(Law) Giancarlo 'Tim' Moretti: Drugs are illegall and Resullt in Jail

Comment: ill can make laws allso and ill dosn´t have to hear on pres ,,if hes abov me or not,,

Picture:

1#
[Image: Dx5tL0M.jpg]

He say ill shoud stop but ill still and only optimizing his laws that was bad english.

Timmy TV
Fearless Donator
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
Was on server at the time as police sergeant

The president asked you to stop editing his laws. You didn't, you added in your own laws and edited ones already in place which he asked you not to do. So he demoted you for not following his orders after a warning
Well as a vice ill can make laws to and iff that is bad english ill be helpfull and make it that its speeld in better english and sounds better

Your job is to listen to the president and his orders, and you say that but the laws were spelled fine in the first place in my opinion. I think a ban request for him simply demoting you is a little silly. I will let the admins decide though as i am going to sleep.
Well thx for your advice, but admins will decide of it

Well your job is not classified as " Vice President " without a reason, your job is to obey Presidents order
Report reviewed and denied

Closing notes:
Phille03 (STEAM_0:1:63807668) was found innocent
Phille gave you multiple warnings not to edit his laws while you proceeded to disobey his orders, thus a demotion was put in place.

v33x [04:37:09] [FL:RP] Timmy TV (STEAM_0:0:74968686) said: /addlaw Hig Walls and Blocked Windows will give you a Search Warrant
v33x [04:37:27] [FL:RP] Timmy TV (STEAM_0:0:74968686) said: /removelaw 1
v33x [04:37:35] Phille03 (STEAM_0:1:63807668) said: /radio timmy dont make laws
v33x [04:37:49] [FL:RP] Timmy TV (STEAM_0:0:74968686) said: /addlaw Drugs are illegall and Resullt in Jail
v33x [04:38:15] [FL:RP] Timmy TV (STEAM_0:0:74968686) said: /radio ill optimiz them then they sound better
v33x [04:38:22] [FL:RP] Timmy TV (STEAM_0:0:74968686) said: /radio your Laws
v33x [04:38:27] Phille03 (STEAM_0:1:63807668) said: /radio dont toutch my laws
v33x [04:39:02] [FL:RP] Timmy TV (STEAM_0:0:74968686) said: /radio you can´t forbidid me to make laws or change them
v33x [04:41:35] Phille03 (STEAM_0:1:63807668) said: /demote Timmy TV Not listening to the president

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator