Helfirel
Sad 
Your name: helfirel changed it to :HeLl-:-FiRe
Your ban ID: 721
Steamid:STEAM_0:1:9126471
why we should unban you: i dont know how long it's been since i got perma banned but it was a long time ago. I was a minge back then and you were right to permaban my ass buy please give me another chance or atleast shorten the ban from perma to 2months. Please im asking for one last chance to prove that i have changed im not that little idiot that rdm's,nlr's etc. if i get unbanned il show you guys that im different and that i can RP
if i get this chance il prove that i can play by the rules and if you guys give me a chance and i screw up perma ban me and dont look back but im sure i wont screw up because ive learned my lesson + that fearless rp is the only rp serve enjoy playing in Cheese
the admin that banned me :[FL] Sniperwolf
okay thanks for reading hope i get unbanned Smile
why is no one replying?
Sad
Hi. What was the main reason for perm banning you, if you can remember? And please don't lie about it.
lol it was because i called sniperwolf i was like OMFG ADMIN COME QUICKLY
and when he came he said whats the problem and i was like -.- there is a shotgun stuck under in the floor and i cant grab it he was like WTF?!?!
and i said dude it costs over 4000$ he said it was failing i dont really understand how that is failing? its a expensive shotgun
(10-29-2011, 08:07 PM)helfirel Wrote: lol it was because i called sniperwolf i was like OMFG ADMIN COME QUICKLY
and when he came he said whats the problem and i was like -.- there is a shotgun stuck under in the floor and i cant grab it he was like WTF?!?!
and i said dude it costs over 4000$ he said it was failing i dont really understand how that is failing? its a expensive shotgun

btw if you dont belive me ask : Azeking,Killer and dr.hax
And Sniperwolf perm banned you for that? doesn't really sound true in my ears....

EDIT: Oh and 12 bans aint nothing to be proud of..
1. RDM for guns, FailRP, too many doors - [FL] Nudelholz

2. Insulting/Disrespectful behavior - [FL] Evo

3. Caps in OOC, multiple times. - [FL] Nudelholz

4. General Minge, FailRP as Gundealer, NLR - [FL] Nudelholz

5. RDM - [FL] Killjoy

6. RDM - [FL] Evo

7. Shooting randomly, failRP, metagaming, REPEAT offender. - [FL] Sniperwolf

8. Annoying little *** - [FL] Killjoy

9. Useing the Ammo Exploit, taking out a gun, shooting, then holstering it - [FL] Mikey The Fox

10. NLR - [FL] Nudelholz

11. FailRP, randomly raiding - [FL] Nudelholz

12. 12th ban - more failing - [FL] Sniperwolf

What we see here are 11 bans, most of them for repeatingly the same reasons, which is clearly showing that you are not able to learn from a ban. Your behavior was seen by not only one admin, nearly every admin on the team gave you a ban, showing that your behavior was like this constantly.

All those bans show one thing, you are not capable of learning from your faults, you had 11 chances to learn and you didn't use them, this is why you got a permanent ban as a result of your actions. Permanent bans don't have an expiry date, this is why they are permanent, they are not ment to be lifted.

I declare this Unban Request denied, you had too many chances which you didn't use, live with it.
Denied, moved N' closed.