Unban Request - aDuckOnQuack
Your name: [FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Your ban ID: 70641

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: FailRP, Minging about with Nitrazepam

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you: I Had no idea that using nitrazepam was against the rules.. also I was doing no harm therefore i feel that my punishment is too long. I dont understand why you banned me straight away without any type of warning, if i was warned i would not have done it. I have done it before when an admin has been on and one time one laughed, i wasnt affecting anyone therefore i feel i should be unbanned.

Thank you for Reading
aDuckOnQuack

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
You were jumping around minging around with it sleeping around. Jumping into ambulances with it and even using it and getting hit by the nexus door. I watche dyou for a solid few minutes and you were minging around.

Just sleeping about is FailRP anyway.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
couldnt you atleast have given me warning instead of an Instant ban.. also i was doing no harm to anyone

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(03-25-2016, 04:11 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: couldnt you atleast have given me warning instead of an Instant ban.. also i was doing no harm to anyone

I am not required to give a warning before I take action. At 372 hours I would expect you to know that sleeping around randomly is FailRP.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator