Law scripts
Hey,

So I have seen a few people use scripts to make laws. Does anyone know if I could make one or is someone could tell me how to make one?

-Taylor.
You can put this in the Help & Support Section, as this is the roleplay section. hehe.
I personally do not use law scripts, also, i have no idea.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Does no one have one?
Well, firstly i would suggest downloading this:

https://autohotkey.com/

Then google / youtube the rest, its fairly easy when you learn the first part

Hello ChopChop,

This thread is more suited for the Help and Support section.

However, I will assist you here.

First and foremost: download AutoHotKey (AHK) from www.autohotkey.com. Follow the set up instructions when downloaded.

Secondly, this step is optional: create a folder for your scripts. Right click and select New>AutoHotKey script (wording may not be exact).

Another user posted a guide about AHK. I will try and find a link for you however I can make no promises at this time.

I myself use a law script and can send you the copy paste from my notepad when I am able to if you would like.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-25-2016, 03:36 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello ChopChop,

First and foremost: download AutoHotKey (AHK) from www.autohotkey.com. Follow the set up instructions when downloaded.

Secondly, this step is optional: create a folder for your scripts. Right click and select New>AutoHotKey script (wording may not be exact).

Another user posted a guide about AHK. I will try and find a link for you however I can make no promises at this time.

I myself use a law script and can send you the copy paste from my notepad when I am able to if you would like.

It would be great if you could send me your code so I can see what it looks like, thanks.
(03-25-2016, 07:13 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 03:36 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello ChopChop,

It would be great if you could send me your code so I can see what it looks like, thanks.

The PM has been sent. Please note, it is a quite outdated version, so it is not what I currently use. However my current law script basically just adds onto this one.