Unban Request: Frost
Posting for Frost, although there already was an unban request, it was not centered on me.

Your name: [FL:RP] Frost ツ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

Your ban ID: 70466

Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason: BRA (69414) - FailRP, interrupting passiveRP by forcing agressive RP onto it, destroying dupe with molotovs

Involved: Paddington Bear, Fozzie Bear, Rupert Bear

Why we should unban you: This UBR is just for  me and not anyone else.

In this Ban Request, I was apparently Molotoving a Passive RP, but that is not the case here. As you can see in the video, I did not do anything, I was simply standing there, I was tabbed out of my game as I was looking at FaceBook. I tabbed back in and they others told me to get in their car so that is what I did. As you can see in this video, I'm standing still having no correlation to the molotoving. And to add to this, I was not breaking FailRP in any way possible.
Hello, Frost

It appears the video evidence that was provided on the ban request has been made private.
User has been contacted to make it public again so that I can review it and reach a verdict on your UBR.

Thank you for your patience.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
I also did not Molotov the dupe i just asked for protection money which they did not give so i left even check the video once you get a hold of it
(03-22-2016, 04:33 PM)Fozzie Bear Wrote: I also did not Molotov the dupe i just asked for protection money which they did not give so i left even check the video once you get a hold of it

Make your own UBR then. This is individually about Frost.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
aDuckOnQuack has made the video public now.
Thank you Gogson
This thread will be concluded by the end of tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
I'm willing to wipe the ban from your account.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Ban has been wiped off record by request.

Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]