TeamSpeak Channel CleanUp
Title of Suggestion: 
TeamSpeak Channel CleanUp

Description: 
A clear-up of all the unused channels that have been rotting away in the User Created Channel section.

Why: 
At the moment, the TeamSpeak server is very cluttered as a lot of members and admins alike know. From experience, it is a pain to find my own channel along with my friends' channels as I'm sure many people also tend to have this problem (less-so the administrators due to their channels being in their respective section). However, most of the User-created channels have been dormant for several months causing a nuisance to players finding channels.

+Support to Goigle's idea of creating a "graveyard channel".
Quote:nah put them in a "graveyard" channel and have users request to have them moved back. It's nice for users with multiple channels. After say a week or two wipe the graveyard channel.

+Support to Falcao's idea (and props to SnowRed for the original idea of removing all channels and starting fresh)
Quote:I'd say removing all channels and starting completely fresh and then we use Goigle's idea.
I'd be happy with this idea, as long as administrators are willing to take the time to take requests of re-creating new channels for people.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+Support

I agree with this
The following 1 user Likes Gog's post:
  • Awestruck
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Awestruck
+Support
please.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Awestruck
+Support

And possibly appointing a staff member to keep the teamspeak organised?

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Awestruck
I've kind of already removed a few channels of people I knew weren't active anymore already, woops.
But regardless, I agree there are too many damn user channels on FL TS that never get used.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Awestruck
+Support

Should just remove all channels and start over.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Awestruck
+support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Awestruck
(03-18-2016, 10:58 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: +Support

nah put them in a "graveyard" channel and have users request to have them moved back. It's nice for users with multiple channels. After say a week or two wipe the graveyard channel.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • Awestruck
(03-18-2016, 10:58 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: +Support

+Support ^
[Image: giphy.gif]