unblacklis
Your name: codeq

Your blacklist ID: https://gyazo.com/9b4ffcc7f9af8da15809eae7db423ad6 all this ones

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:62202963[/b]

Reason: nlr proppus

Staff member who blacklisted you: snow red

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: i didnt do none this i dont know why they give me this ban it is mistake.
snow wold he said he blacklist people but i dont know why he do it me i didnt do it
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
This is one of the few people you proppushed, do you mind explaining this?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
that was not me my friend. check steamid. that is impersonate
This is the exact time you did it, this is indeed your SteamID.
v33x [22:00:14] a lad (STEAM_0:0:62202963) has spawned models/props_junk/PlasticCrate01a.mdl
v33x [22:01:08] a lad (STEAM_0:0:62202963) has spawned models/props_junk/PlasticCrate01a.mdl
v33x [22:03:33] a lad (STEAM_0:0:62202963) said: /job por nega

Also you changed name 3 times during ~10 minutes and minged with all the different names, when you proppushed under the name "fella" and killed multiple people you got caught. As soon as people began saying your name and report you, you changed name to "rush B" where you also minged a lot, after this you changed to "a lad" where you minged even more.

You've been doing it under 5 names which I'll list here:
KG.Codeq
peepee_crayon
fella
rush b
a lad

How exactly are you innocent?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
-involved as witness-

That is me recording and I would like to add that I saw this guy prop pushing at least at 1 more occasion.
how you can proof it was me> i didnt do nothing.
Hello Rule 34,

You were on the servers at the time, when I joined I spectated you because multiple people reported that you were proppushing vehicles arond. After just a few minutes of spectating you, you proppushed a Ford Raptor into a group of people standing at AmPm. You continued to minge around and change your name multiple times when people caught you in the act, also in the video posted further up in this post you can see that you've been recorded proppushing atleast once.

I've choosen to deny this unban request for the following reasons:
- You proppushed multiple times with different names while on the server.
- You've dodged all proof that have been provided in the thread.
- You've been lying through this appeal.

Along with this request being denied, I've also choosen to give you a lengthy forum ban for the following reasons:
- Breach of unblacklist request rules.
-- 4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.
-- 6. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator