Report: Adventures
Name of player: Adventures

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87270631

Time in GMT: around 17:15 norwegian time

Server: v2d

Summary: randomly raided me when i just had became president and threatened to kill me "if" i banned them which i didnt cuz i just got the job

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O05T2X2...e=youtu.be
at the end you see my hud disappearing, my game crashed because i clicked alt+f10 (i use alt+f9 to record)
Involved
As I said in the BR on me, We were banned by president and so we raided him. We killed him, and decided to warn you so you wouldn't make the same mistake as to ban us. The raid was not aimed at you and so was not random.
(03-18-2016, 05:10 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote: Involved
As I said in the BR on me, We were banned by president and so we raided him. We killed him, and decided to warn you so you wouldn't make the same mistake as to ban us. The raid was not aimed at you and so was not random.

as i said in the br on you,
Quote:you cannot raid me just to "warn me" not to ban you, thats like:
hey i just became rebel im gonna shoot down 4 sru and lots of cops only to warn the president not to ban rebels from the city, sounds like a plan!
We didnt raid u or something we raid old president cause corleones was banned without reason I just warned you dont do to some mistake how old president did.
Did we hit u or something ? I also hide my gun cause I wanted to be nice to u .

And I pm old president why are we banned from the city and he told me because I want.
(03-18-2016, 05:20 PM)Adventures Wrote: We didnt raid u or something we raid old president cause corleones was banned without any reason I just warned you dont do to some mistake how old president did.

marching up to my office with guns IS RAIDING
and apparently you killed him downstairs so why come up?
Why did we come up ? Cheese are u rly asking that question if you kill a president you cant just go away like nothing happend.
there was 6 cops trying to kill us so we have to hide btw : there is no reason to report us.

And also I want to say now i know why all server hates u :[
Not going to talk with u anymore let wait for admins.

Also you dont have to repost every f*cking question admins can read i can read!
Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]