The glory of Evocity (the first) "The King"
Video 
So I guess I can just shove this here into the Roleplay segment, yes?
I recorded a while ago in Evocity and thougt I should make a little video out of it.
I hope you guys enjoy and I would welcome some criticism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qr08SGAClg
The following 10 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Lesanka, Kierondeeuk, Avgar, DreeBott, JackZ, BlueHeartViper, Cunix, Yellow, sebasti161, Mist
Misread this as the glory hole of Evo city.

I am corrupted
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Horseman
Hahaha, this was a very fun watch. Nice RP! I would totally watch more of your videos if you have any.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • Horseman
(03-18-2016, 03:13 PM)Lesanka Wrote: Hahaha, this was a very fun watch. Nice RP! I would totally watch more of your videos if you have any.

Thank you, happy you enjoyed it. 
Actually I am planning to post a whole lot more, just the editing process takes a tremendous amount of time. Putting my all in it. But I actually do have multiple CityRP videos. They are all on the channel, if you or any other for that matter is interested.  (Keep in mind, some videos are a little older and have less enhanced editing)
(03-18-2016, 12:29 PM)Marty Wrote: Misread this as the glory hole of Evo city.

I am corrupted

Oh, the title can be anything you want, babay Tounge
For twenty bucks of course.....
Loved every second!

You put a lot of work into editing this and it shows, captions for each phrase, cheeky mlg animations, well done!
Reminds me of Korma haha
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • sebasti161
Lmao, that's pretty tight. I like it Smile!
Thank you to everyone for the feedback. I intend to post some more, once they are done. I realy enjoy the roleplay itself and the work on our projects.