Player Report - Itzik_Hammeritz
Name of player: Itzik_Hammeritz

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:97755030

Time in GMT: 21:25 

Server: V2D

Summary: Basically a guy and his friend were cops and thy came to the Presidential Floor. One of them straight away verbally abused sebasti161 he was then demoted but his friend the one the report is against decided to ask who is the President he was new to the server so I said I changed my job to King. Then a minute later he rushed into my office and open fired on me. This is a snippet of the video a full 7 minute video is available if needed.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyWSjNroc-0
Hi! Thanks for taking your time in uploading the evidence. After investigating your case, the player has now been punished for their actions.

Once again, thanks for sharing the evidence! Don't hesitate in making another request if you spot someone breaking the rules again.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved