[Event] Scrap Heap Challenge
(03-28-2016, 09:14 AM)Gog Wrote: What? Nooo!

Don't worry, it should only be a few days and is still definitely happening. I should be returning on the Sunday/Monday.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Gog
Hello everyone. I'm back and we're now able to get back on track.

We will be hosting on the 8th at 6PM on the V2D server.
Individual
Steam Name: You know.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52660370
Gogson appears unable to attend the event due to a permanent ban and has been repaced with MegaOmega.

Welcome MegaOmega to team 2!

Team 2 we need your team name ASAP.
(04-06-2016, 03:16 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Gogson appears unable to attend the event due to a permanent ban and has been repaced with MegaOmega.

Welcome MegaOmega to team 2!

Team 2 we need your team name ASAP.

The Ignorant Bastards?
Individual
Steam Name: ♈ Chicken Coup ♈
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45802432
(04-06-2016, 03:20 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: Individual
Steam Name: ♈ Chicken Coup ♈
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Hello. You have been put on the individual list. We will need a large amount more people (2 more people for your team and 3 more for another) due to how this works.
I apologise about the inconvenience however the prison event is on the same day at the same time so I am pushing it back a day to the 9th at 6PM GMT.

Once again I apologise about this.
The event will be starting shortly on the V2d Server. I am currently about to setup. I apologize once again about the delays. I will announce when it is all setup.
Sadly, due to technical issues with my PC and Dan Dan's patience I am having to cancel the event.

I apologize for this.

If people do want this to continue, it will be rescheduled and reattempted but for now there is no plan to continue.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • eazy b