Report: [FL:RP] Ryan :)
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ryan Smile

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127179694

Time in GMT: 19:30 ---->

Server: V33X (normal)

Summary: I was talking to these people about how they cannot patrol as sru, and ryan tought that he can just tranqulize me in middle of road without an warning.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/MXQ6yt58SiI (happens around 2min of video, but there is alot of failrp in whole video)
He was dictator, they covered the president from his hidden place to the nexus.
Many people tried to kill the pres and every guy was suspected.
You got warning did not you?
Snowed was there saw everything and talked with gueta about this.
check the video, no warning.
1st of all next time mute your mate this is clearly meta-gaming which is a ban reason for it self.
Secondly, They did warn you, the city was in lock down and by this situation you got your self too close to the president and got tranqed for it, you could have gotten killed and it wouldn't be an RDM.
Thirdly, You were asked to remove your self from the president area, he himself told you to go away before you got tranqed.
Lastly, The SRU's were called to fill their duty and protect the president.
Any thing that you brought up in this thread is not rule breaking, every thing is legit in here and you were trying to get your frustration out on them even tho they asked you to go away and warned you.
Yes because president was demoted with NO REASON?. Just let admins handle this bro.
(03-17-2016, 08:52 PM)mipastu Wrote: Yes because president was demoted with NO REASON?. Just let admins handle this bro.

Yea he was demoted yet he didn't get banned didn't he now?
The admin said that the RP is aggressive if i'm correct yet there is nothing illegal in this video, that of course besides your meta gaming.
And besides that you were asked to go away when 4 guys pointed a weapon at you so basically you broke FearRp aswell.
Involvd ( Dictator ) .
Another thing that you brock fearRP when 5 peoples pointed their gun on you and i told you to go back and you keep talking and annoying. (2:15 -2:30) That the reaon he tranqed you , so ...
And like my friends said , that there was a Under Cover admin ( that he took me for private situation - not part of it ) and he saw the situation and mipastu , Like we can see in the Video you really wanted to be part of situation when you always coming near to us and my Guards onely saved me , so Mipastu you have no reason to put this Player report here .
Hi! Thanks for taking your time in uploading the evidence. After investigating your case, the player has not been punished for their actions.

The player himself doesn't seem to have broken any rules, and you yourself broke Fear RP by standing so close to people with weapons and during a fire fight. You were warned and didn't leave, plus it was a dictatorship, where citizens get treated badly.

Once again, thanks for sharing the evidence! Don't hesitate in making another request if you spot someone breaking the rules again.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]