[FL:DJ] Reeceasaurus
(Posted on behalf of Baloo Bear)

Name of player[FL: DJ] Reeceasaurus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58003569

Time in GMT: 21:30 (GMT)

Server: EvoCity V2d

Summary: He basically was going to team kill a cop however he shot the wrong cop so its basically RDM, fail rp and Team Killing

Evidence[Image: bfac80ae8f0c83c1bbdf167af58b7299.png]
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Already spoken to Avgar about this therefore doesn't need more attention than what is needed. You nor Baloo had any idea as to what was going on and it has been explained to Avgar over PM
[Image: vAqj71r.png]
Isnt that backseat administrating. An admin can't simply allow you to RDM someone on a server because he was breaking the rules. I want a second opinion from another admin.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
I've notified Avgar about this thread, let's see what he has to say about it.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Reece, you wrote to me, asking if what you had done was against the rules and I told you it was, but I wasn't going to punish you, because if I did that, you'd lose your trust in the administrators concerning the ability to talk and confess your wrong doings to them.

I decided to warn you instead of punishing you.

We've had a similar case of one player making a PR against themselves, because they admitted to breaking the rules. They were warned.

However, since in this case you were silly enough to admit your rule break in OOC, which other players saw, I'm going to raise the warning to a 2 hour weapons blacklist. Doing something like this again WILL result in a much higher punishment.

Have a good day and I hope you learn from this.