[Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises
*** A email has appeared in the corporate email for Waite Enterprises ***

Dear Mr and Mrs Waite,

I emailing you at this time to inform you that I do not appreciate you so blatantly lying in our meeting the other day. You say that you have no recollection of attempting to get a current employee of Park Industries to move over to Waite Enterprises by offering them the position of Chief Administrative Officer. Now before you reply please know that I have proof that you did indeed send this offer using your companies corporate email address. I have taken the means to ensure that it will not be lost and is stored for future need if need be. Now since you decided to decline any involvement or knowledge of doing so you have damaged the relationship between Waite Enterprises and Park Industries. Let me remind you once again, should you try and get any other Park Industries to move to Waite Enterprises any possibility for future partnerships will not be considered and we will not associate with you at all.

Have a great day,

Blake 'NightHawkd' Nightly
Park Industries CEO
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 3 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Rylund, Reebs, Merle

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - by NightHawkd - 04-25-2016, 12:15 AM