[Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises
-Posting on behalf of Paddington Bear
 In character information.
Full name: Kiley Anderson
Nickname(s): N/A
Full Address: 23 Full Street, FS34 4BE
Background Story: Kiley was raised on a Farm in Californina. Her farther, James Anderson taught her many techniques for example: Shotting, Hunting, survival and many more.
Role you are applying for: Secuirty Team Supervisor
Do you have any previous experience in this role: Not as a secuirty Guard, however i was incharge of a Clan called Kaos and I belive i am good at managing and supervising over lower ranks.
Why should we accept you: You should Accept me as im good in working with a team and im good at organsing and training Lower/younger members within a clan
What can you provide to Waite Enterprises: What i can provide towards Waite Enterprises is organistion, more efficient and trained members and many skills,
Anything other information: I good working within a team and im a friendly person to talk and work with, unless in arguments or other stuff.

Out of Character information:
Steam name: Paddington Bear
Steam Community Page: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103142141/
Hours: 575+
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 14
Bans: 8 
Blacklists: 12 
Time zone: GMT (United Kingdom)
How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 8
Any other information: I would like to join this clan as this could benefit me in many ways and possibly the clan
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - by Ghost - 03-29-2016, 10:38 PM