[Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises
In character information.
Full name: George Bentley
Nickname(s): None
Full Address: City Apartments #5
Background Story:

Spoiler :
 Born in a royal town in England, George Henry Peter Collingwood Bentley was always expected to go onto to do marvelous things. 'Go, get a degree.', 'Find a job.', these were things that George heard plenty of times. He was the younger of 2, his sister being 5 years older and so he was always in the shadow of her achievements, this was found to be a blessing and a curse for George, as he would always be reminded of them but they would also make him strive towards bigger and better things. Many assume that George's childhood was a perfect, dream-like experience, due to the fact that he would get a lot of gifts from his parents, giving him the title of 'spoilt' among his school friends. This couldn't be any further from the truth. When George was very young his mother was given the news that she had cancer, this news couldn't have come at a worst time because his father had recently committed to a job within the police force, meaning that he would be working almost 24/7 of everyday and with his sister still at school, young George couldn't look after himself. George moved into his cousins house, having his aunt Michelle look after him, he was very fond of his cousin as they were only 2 years apart and went to the same school together, meaning that they would see a lot of each other. George would phone his mother once a week to checkup on her and with each phone call brought better news. His mother was returning to her father health. His mother was given the all clear and was able to move back into his families home. 'At last', he thought to himself. Living with his cousin was great, but nothing could beat sleeping in his own bed.

Later on George moved onto secondary school, a prospect that scared him at first, he mainly stuck with his primary school friends because he was scared at the thought of meeting new people. This problem faded however when he was introduced to the arts. George had never experienced something as wonderful as the arts before, he took upon singing, dancing and acting, which he excelled greatly at. With his new built confidence he managed to gather the nerves to speak to new people in his school and these people would build great bonds with him in the future. George was never a smart child, he would constantly be confused at even the most simplest of equations but what he lacked in smarts he prospered in creativity. He loved writing, he would write fairy tales and fantasy novels from a very young age and would love sharing his stories with his friends, which they were not so keen on, but that didn't stop George from wanting to continue with his writing, in order to get better. When it came to exam season George was rather lazy, he didn't see the necessity of revising for his subjects, however he was aware that his school was hosting a school show next year, a musical which George dreamed of being apart of. With his ambition in hand he revised for his academic subjects, such as maths and science and he passed all of them with flying colours. George got into his desired college and was able to pick all of his desired subjects, which were Sociology, Theatre Studies, English Language and ICT, he also landed the lead role in his schools show. Sociology was a new subject for George and he took a risk taking it, he found it 'interesting' in the prospectus and thought he'd give it ago. At the end of his college years he enjoyed all of his subjects and found a great love for sociology. The course involved all sorts of policies and human rights which enjoyed learning about greatly. Upon taking sociology this sparked a new light in George's eye, he wanted to stomp down on things such as racism and homophobia within society and he felt like it was his duty to educate people on such topics.

George decided to go forward with English as he decided to take Journalism at University, he always had dreams of becoming a famous actor but he decided that he would settle for something more realistic and would deal with his acting passion as an extra thing on the side. George thoroughly enjoyed studying Journalism and even started a few online blogs, where he would spout his opinion on things such as politics and would debate on online forums about his ideals and would attempt to influence his peers. After his third year in University he finally graduated, allowing for himself to open doors in the Career market. George didn't know where to go next, his cousin owned an extremely successful magazine, but the magazine reported on topics that George didn't think were as 'important' enough and so he decided not to go with that opportunity, instead he decided to move to Evocity, with hopes to find a job somewhere inside the city. George is now currently living in a house within Evocity and he absolutely loves living there, he finds the city very vibrant and full of personality. He also has found out that there are a lot of gangs within the city, which he was not used to back at home and so he is excited about studying these gangs for some sociological research he's going to start as a hobby.

Role you are applying for: I am up for any role within this company, I would be happy with any role which may be offered to me.
Do you have any previous experience in this role: I have no previous experience in any roles.
Why should we accept you: I am a bright person who is excited to get into a career in Evocity, I will no doubt give 100% to everything I am tasked with, you can expect great things from me as my work ethic is beyond questionable. 
What can you provide to Waite Enterprises: I am a very driven person and due to this I am able to be a great team player, being able to motivate people so that we can get any job done!
Any other information:
This is my building portfolio

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Out of Character information:
Steam name: [FL:M] Divey
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074023976/
Hours: 1043
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 17
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 20
Time zone: GMT
How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 8
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10
Any other information: This is my first proper clan application.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Random, Ghost, Coffee
(08-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Divey Wrote: --Application snip--

[Image: 08KFFrw8ag55LCqdX-isJXBsZvES7or8DgAphL9-...Z-y-gV7KbT]

Your application is under review, expect a response from us shortly.
(08-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Divey Wrote: --Application snip--

Congratulations, you have been accepted into Waite Enterprises! We will speak more about a possible role for you.

Sarah Waite 
Waite Enterprises COO
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Divey, Ratatoskrr

Hello Everyone at Waite Enterprises,

I have decided to leave Waite Enterprises as I have lost interest and Don't want to be in this anymore. Thank you for everything and good luck in your future endeavours .

Josh Montano
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(07-20-2016, 03:26 AM)Ghost Wrote:
Announcement
Today we have relieved Daniel jackson (DankNukem) from his duties at Waite Enterprises, this is due to a few reasons:
Backstabbing Waite Enterprises in the back
Lack of respect for the members in the clan
Claiming to be the owner of the clan

This behaviour will not be tolerated, nonetheless we would like to thank him for the services he provided.

-Sarah Waite
Waite Enterprises COO

Could you tell me how i backstabbed you guys?
And how did i disrespect someone in the clan?
And I never ever claimed I was the owner!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
I've sent you a private message answering your questions.
(08-08-2016, 10:46 PM)Ghost Wrote: I've sent you a private message answering your questions.

Got no pm from u
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Message to all Waite members
https://youtu.be/NotFAAeZzjY
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 7 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Captain Barry, Awestruck, Avgar, Robbtja, Falc, Greed^, DreeBott
(08-11-2016, 03:27 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
Message to all Waite members
https://youtu.be/NotFAAeZzjY

I'll give you a tip/heads up, Denino.. You're going to need a lot better weapons than that pistol and knife.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Ghost, Ratatoskrr, Zambie, Coffee
Doubt it
The following 5 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Captain Barry, Falc, Doctor KuLa, Escorpion, DreeBott