unban request
Code:
b]Your name: thunder bee

[b]Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:70159318

[b]Your ban ID:70491

[b]Banned by:[FL:M] Holdem

[b]Reason:[/b] I so me and my friends were just building and one of em were realy angry on the other one so he took  a gun ad killed him
then another guy kill my other friend  and he droped an ak-47 , i was realy close and i took it , then holdem came and he said that i should give the
gun back at the first i said noo but then i gave it to the guy who killed my friend and just continued building now i got 15 days ban because
i didn't give the weapon back

[b]Involved:creazy69, and fallen.

[b]Why we should unban you:well 1st i gave the gun back 2.15 days is a bit to harsh and i din;t know that u cat take the gun not that i haven't
read the rules but no ones actualy got banned for this , atleast for my playtime in Fearless
You were banned for breaking "Fear RP". Your friend got gunned down and you ran from where you were all the way to your friends dead body to pick up his weapon, even when the other person still had his weapon out and just killed him. You should be afraid of weapons and since you weren't armed at all, just building as a citizen. Also, I asked you twice to give it to him and you said "No" twice. Then you decided to give it, by which point I had looked up your bans and seen that this is your 13th ban, hence why you got a 2 week ban. If you get banned again, it will most likely be permanently.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(03-16-2016, 06:24 PM)Holdem Wrote: You were banned for breaking "Fear RP". Your friend got gunned down and you ran from where you were all the way to your friends dead body to pick up his weapon, even when the other person still had his weapon out and just killed him. You should be afraid of weapons and since you weren't armed at all, just building as a citizen. Also, I asked you twice to give it to him and you said "No" twice. Then you decided to give it, by which point I had looked up your bans and seen that this is your 13th ban, hence why you got a 2 week ban. If you get banned again, it will most likely be permanently.
But did u ask him how far were me from the gun , did u ever cared about what rules he broke this day , i lost my guns, i lost my house that i started building and 15h ban great oh and its the last ban that i can have , im soory but no one can be perfect u know im trying as hard as possible to roleplay , but on what if in the roleplay i was collecting guns ? and the ak was the only gun i needed for my full collection, anyway the gun was literally next to me and if u were there either u wanted to ban me or u have no evidence that the gun was ''FAR'' away from me . and just because its my 14th ban doesn't mean u have to put more cause the last ban was long before. u should put a ban if it continues rapidly then u shoul put a ban . and 1 question did u save the house i started building ?cause it was my first time i actualy builded something perfect as i wanted.
Based on what's stated above, you did break Fear RP.
After having so many bans in such a short period, I suggest you read the rules once again.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]