Report: DylanJYT
Name of player: DylanJYT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87369477

Time in GMT: +00:00

Server: v2d

Summary: We were Slave Merchants and we had Dylan hostage of course.

One slave previously killed themselves already.

I started recording just in case another one would kill themselves.
Dylan attempts to suicide and succeeds in doing so with the proof below.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYeWEz9...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
As you may know I was hostaged, I had a rope on me. In that case you must know that even if I attempted to do /sleep it would have said 'You cannot do that in this state'. Previously I was CDMed and knocked to the ground. Holdem in which he can recall respawned me. Moving forward in the roleplay. I was hostaged but before I came into the Parker Building I told Holdem that you were doing a Slave RP and which he said 'Don't worry, just follow on' I followed on and you then put me in a cell which only had a keypad on one side which if I am right goes against a rule. You then took us upstairs just after you placed the dupe, The 'Role-play' was very organised and another guy who was also at 100% fell off trying to create Suicide RP, which he didn't die. I said that Suicide RP is against rules and I got onto the barrier of the slope. I then for some reason died mid-air. Myself not pressing any buttons was very confused and it cause quite a predicament. I then in OOC explained that I didn't press any buttons and I was willing to go back into the RP in which Administrators could check back on. One of your 'associates' then said in OOC that I could come back if I wished but I decided that I would like to RP something else. We came to an agreement and We went on as normal.

I believe this is a false request and I do hope the Administrators could check back on the logs to see the real evidence.

Regards,

Dylan James

P:S Also if you didn't realise it takes Ten seconds for someone to do /sleep and in this case as you are aware that was not 10 Seconds
(03-15-2016, 09:32 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: As you may know I was hostaged, I had a rope on me. In that case you must know that even if I attempted to do /sleep it would have said 'You cannot do that in this state'. Previously I was CDMed and knocked to the ground. Holdem in which he can recall respawned me. Moving forward in the roleplay. I was hostaged but before I  came into the Parker Building I told Holdem that you were doing a Slave RP and which he said 'Don't worry, just follow on' I followed on and you then put me in a cell which only had a keypad on one side which if I am right goes against a rule. You then took us upstairs just after you placed the dupe, The 'Role-play' was very organised and another guy who was also at 100% fell off trying to create Suicide RP, which he didn't die. I said that Suicide RP is against rules and I got onto the barrier of the slope. I then for some reason died mid-air. Myself not pressing any buttons was very confused and it cause quite a predicament. I then in OOC explained that I didn't press any buttons and I was willing to go back into the RP in which Administrators could check back on. One of your 'associates' then said in OOC that I could come back if I wished but I decided that I would like to RP something else. We came to an agreement and We went on as normal.

I believe this is a false request and I do hope the Administrators could check back on the logs to see the real evidence.

Regards,

Dylan James

P:S Also if you didn't realise it takes Ten seconds for someone to do /sleep and in this case as you are aware that was not 10 Seconds

No he didn't? I was speaking to them after about it. We only caught one hostage in the end as 2 of you jumped. We never said you didn't have to come back.
I believe that if any Administrator was to check the logs you are able to see that your friend did say that I could come back if I wished. I would not lie to an Administrator and as you can see I didn't jumped. Even if I had attempted to jump you would see my character move forward and jump at the same time but you did not. In the evidence above you can see my drop through the platform showing that I was already in ragdoll mode. You also stated above " I started recording just in case another one would kill themselves." and so you could say you were half expecting myself to 'jump' and that you were doing it for a laugh. I would love for the Administrators to check and see if you had made any Modifications to the game the same time I fell. I know for a fact that people do not just fall. I would also like to mention that if you look at the calculations of that bridge you will see that if I attempted Suicide RP then I would have landed on the bridge below.

I rest my case ,

Regards,

Dylan James
Request denied, the person didn't do anything wrong, he died due to a glitch. I can see that he offered to go back.

v2d [20:47:19] [FL:RP] DylanJYT (STEAM_0:1:87369477) said: // I didn't jump, I had died in the air for some reason, I'll come back

Thanks for the evidence either way!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-16-2016, 02:21 PM)Holdem Wrote: Request denied, the person didn't do anything wrong, he died due to a glitch. I can see that he offered to go back.

v2d [20:47:19] [FL:RP] DylanJYT (STEAM_0:1:87369477) said: // I didn't jump, I had died in the air for some reason, I'll come back

Thanks for the evidence either way!

What about him breaking FearRP as well ?

User warned for posting after denial
Moved