Vaqxination
**He wrote this, not me. I"m just posting this for him, as his forum account is banned.
***Please also note, anything written in this thread, is his words; not mine. I'm only posting for him

Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: 63983

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: He got un-knowingly unbanned by one of the FL staff that retired; causing him not to get unbanned when you reset all the bans before January 01

Involved: Vaqxination - STEAM_0:0:26042881

Why we should unban you: To start off, I would just like to express my gratitude to the current and former administration staff of Fearless for giving me a chance to write this up. I have been suspended for over 4 years now.  Stepping away from that, a lot of people think of me as being an infamous person; I was an infamous person, but I have truly changed over the years.  Anyways, I never DDoSed FL, I never attempted to DDoS FL, and I never abused any bugs. All of my bans were lifted, but since an admin went rogue and unbanned me and a couple of other people before the bans were cleared, Grub re-banned me and the others. So basically the current perm shouldn't be there. Thank you for reading!
Hello, Vaq.

Do you know who that admin was? I assume it's an ex-admin by now?
What was the original perm reason? DDoS? Bug exploit?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-24-2016, 11:23 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Hello, Vaq.

Do you know who that admin was? I assume it's an ex-admin by now?
What was the original perm reason? DDoS? Bug exploit?

Hi, Infernaw. The banning Administrator was Grub. The original permanent ban was for having too many bans, and I find that unfair, as other people was given more chances worse than what I was banned for, some of my bans are from what I was frame for: DDoSing & bug exploiting, which I never did.
I asked who the admin that removed your bans was.

However, it has been a lot of years since, and I doubt anyone remembers what happened.
I'm going to grant you a second chance, but the ban will stay on record in case we will need it for a future reference.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]