Report: Maple Leaf
Name of player: Maple Leaf

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138265402

Time in GMT: 19:00 ~ norwegian time

Server: v2d

Summary: user was mi6 which was working for the government then asked to speak to me in my office and then he said "im sorry" and shot me with an m4a1

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecFkIFT...e=youtu.be
-Part of MI6-

I was also at UM when this occurred, If you read the laws at that time which Administrators could check back on, A Law stated that 'MI6 are above all laws'. I know RDM is not acceptable but I would find that it was already dealt with respectively by an Administrator within the game. You then went onto the forums so you could get this guy banned on a further note then already dealt with. Like in a game of 'Football' what the referee says in the game goes final. It goes the same as within the RP server. The Referee (Administrators) had already dealt with this situation. There is no need for you to follow on with this thread. - Dylan James
(03-14-2016, 07:45 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: -Part of MI6-

I was also at UM when this occurred, If you read the laws at that time which Administrators could check back on, A Law stated that 'MI6 are above all laws'. I know RDM is not acceptable but I would find that it was already dealt with respectively by an Administrator within the game. You then went onto the forums so you could get this guy banned on a further note then already dealt with. Like in a game of 'Football' what the referee says in the game goes final. It goes the same as within the RP server. The Referee (Administrators) had already dealt with this situation. There is no need for you to follow on with this thread. - Dylan James

just because you were part of mi6 does not make you involved the slightest.
(03-14-2016, 07:46 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 07:45 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: -Part of MI6-

just because you were part of mi6 does not make you involved the slightest.

In reply to this report on me the matter was dealt with accordingly with an admin, He tpd me and him onto a roof, we talked and I explained that I was Rping, and apologized the admin let me go and we all carried on our work on the RP server. I will very happily take whatever consequence is given to me but it was planned and i had everyone backing me up even the vice president, This was a pure RP purpose kill, and I apologies for killing you. If you wanted your job back you should have asked but you were also very rude towards me which i do not appreciate.. i apologise again that you have taken this way to seriously and to me a little too far.
I was at UM, Which is where the RDM happened. The Admin had already chosen the penalty which has been solved. I was outside the 'shed' when this happened. Indeed you may say 'If you were outside, you would have heard the shots'. But at this case in time my headset was creating some problems for which Holdem knows, I said after this occurred in local ooc 'I have having some problems, I am restarting pc'. Yes this was RDM but it is not enough for you to go against what the previous Administrator has said. 

Regards,

Dylan James
There is no rule stopping citizens with custom jobs killing people, even if they are "Secret Service". There are many RP variables that could have led to this decision.

However, thanks for the report! Feel free to open a new PR if you have evidence of people you believe are breaking rules.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.