Player Report - D/C to Avoid Arrest - Lipeälimppu
Name of playerLipeälimppu

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:137762017

Time in GMT: 4:55 GMT

Server: V2d

Summary: I being 'Sherlock Holmes' and Lipeälimppu being 'Daniel Tutt'. Lipeälimppu decided in the Garage to get out a weapon, him not knowing I was an undercover police Officer. As he enters BP Parking I question him about it. He ignores me, walks further and quickly takes out a baseball bat from his inventory but attempts to scroll off it onto hands. Myself seeing him pull it out and put it away. handcuffs him and tells him I am arresting him for having a gun and Melee weapon out. about 30 seconds after I send for a warrant, He disconnects. As seen in the logs below. All the writing in Blue is relevant.
-Edit- I also see it now that He was a Gun Dealer. If he was to Attempt Aggressive RP, I believe that is against the rules. 404 Roleplay not found.
Evidence:

*** Sherlock Holmes starts to search Daniel Tutt.

*** Sherlock Holmes continues to search Daniel Tutt.

*** Sherlock Holmes searched Daniel Tutt and found:  Glock 18 Baseball Bat

(Radio) Jack 'Leon' Anderson: ALL OFFICERS TO ABANDON CLUBHOUSE THERES 1 GUY

HOSATGING QUEEN

*** Sherlock Holmes radios in: President could you warrant Daniel Tutt (1331) for an

arrest for reason Guns and Melee Weapons on Personel.

(OOC) Mr. Muffin: sirminus i think i saw you in a youtube video

(OOC) Boxwood: not sure what these accusations are and where you got the idea from

but thats a known quote from a video game called hatred

Player Captain Uselessᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧ� (STEAM_0:1:36118307) has disconnected (Captain

Uselessᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧ� timed out).

Player Lipeälimppu (STEAM_0:0:137762017) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
Player Lipeälimppu (STEAM_0:0:137762017) has joined the game.

Picture Proof - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=644700686

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]