Trains' Ban Appeal
Your Name: trains
Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:51801157[/b]
Your Ban ID: 59738
Banned by: [FL] Nacreas
Reason: General rule 19. Advertising another community.
Involved: Nacreas and me, as far as I can remember.
Why should we unban you: First of all, I am very sorry. I was not aware that advertising is a permabannable offence. Secondly, I believe that I have matured quite a lot since my ban, and I am able to RP to a wider extent. So I personally believe I have waited long enough to make this appeal again; It has been almost a year. At the time I was not aware, and it was about Eight in the morning so I wasn't thinking straight. However thinking about it, I was so stupid doing it. I was genuinely sad when I found I was banned forever, but that is why I am here appealing. Simply an apology and a chance to prove myself. Before the wipe, I believe I only had two other bans on record. Once again, I apologise greatly. If allowed back into the server, I will not ever do this again, and I will study the rules carefully to make sure I do not break any more. Thanks for reading.
Hello Trains.

Can you explain the situation? How did you advertise it?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello Infernaw,
I was on the server for roughly seven minutes and, not thinking, stated in OOC that another community was launching a similar game mode, claiming to be 'more serious ' than Fearless. I stated this ironically, as I knew it would not be anywhere near as serious (and it wasn't - it closed within a month.) However the admin said "Excuse Me?" I was writing a reply, to try and say that I was being ironic, when I was greeted with a ban message.

Hello Trains,
I have discussed this with Avgar and we have decided to appeal the ban. I believe a year long ban would have been enough for what you did. The ban will be kept on record for reference, but you are not on your last chance. (Unless you happen to do the same thing again)

Welcome back.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]