Ivan has Resigned
I don't really see the HYPE in having the Veteran Rank it was only to show that you was a past admin and you did good duties for FL but come on, Ivan you said you was cutting down on Garrys Mod and starting to focus on real life abit so why is this rank needed for you when you will not be on? It may make you look cool but at the end of the day it is a tag that means really nothing. I see why Administrators have there tag to show that they can help people and if they need there help request to them but as you did quit and moved on to real life stuff I don't see why you arguing for your self to have it back. The community loved what you did for them you will be remembered in one way or another.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 4 users Like Cox's post:
  • JackZ, Kippsee, Infernaw, Agorith
(03-16-2016, 06:11 PM)Cox Wrote: I don't really see the HYPE in having the Veteran Rank it was only to show that you was a past admin and you did good duties for FL but come on, Ivan you said you was cutting down on Garry's Mod and starting to focus on real life abit so why is this rank needed for you when you will not be on? It may make you look cool but at the end of the day it is a tag that means really nothing. I see why Administrators have there tag to show that they can help people and if they need there help request to them but as you did quit and moved on to real life stuff I don't see why you arguing for your self to have it back. The community loved what you did for them you will be remembered in one way or another.

The tag shows that he has done something in the community. Yea sure at the end of the day it is just a pretty yellow image but it shows something. And although he has started focusing about real life I have seen him active a lot still on the forums?
Regards, Midget

(03-16-2016, 06:20 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 06:11 PM)Cox Wrote: I don't really see the HYPE in having the Veteran Rank it was only to show that you was a past admin and you did good duties for FL but come on, Ivan you said you was cutting down on Garry's Mod and starting to focus on real life abit so why is this rank needed for you when you will not be on? It may make you look cool but at the end of the day it is a tag that means really nothing. I see why Administrators have there tag to show that they can help people and if they need there help request to them but as you did quit and moved on to real life stuff I don't see why you arguing for your self to have it back. The community loved what you did for them you will be remembered in one way or another.

The tag shows that he has done something in the community. Yea sure at the end of the day it is just a pretty yellow image but it shows something. And although he has started focusing about real life I have seen him active a lot still on the forums?

Every person does something for this community in every little way, Yes it does show that he has done something for the community but does that really matter? he knows what he has done for the community and should be glad what he did. he does not need a yellow thing sat on his name to see that he has done something for the community. We all know what he has done and even more special he knows what he has done for FL. He maybe still active on the forums but so what that means nothing at all every one has a period where they can hop on there phones and look at FL its not hard to be active on the forums when most people spend hours on there phones or ipad etc.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 4 users Like Cox's post:
  • Agorith, Kippsee, Ivan Tempski, Link
ivan has stolen my signature due to this thread and escalated scenario.

y tho.

In all seriousness though, no point arguing over the veteran tags, it's not the first time it's happened and I doubt Ivan will get them back anyway.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 2 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grunt
███████▄▄███████████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀▀▀█░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Demoman
It's sad how they will revoke a Veteran tag for about anything nowadays, huh. So what if he moved? So what if he lied? He still served Fearless, he still policed your servers and defended your community. The fact you will just turn right around and take the little bit of respect he still had for something so... childish, so stupid, it saddens me.

Just my two cents.
The following 1 user Likes Brax's post:
  • Welker
[Image: 2ba.jpg]
lol people talking about treachery like the guy's defecting to North Korea. Very dramatic. This reminds me about posts made by admins such as Ruxandra/Doomdude/Killjoy you name it. The sheer amount of theatrics, holy hell.

(03-12-2016, 01:57 PM)Tempski Wrote: Dear community.

I have decided to stand down from my rank of administrator due to my lack of interest with Fearless, and I'd like to move on to a different community.

It's been a heck of a ride, and I thank each and every one of you for making my stay here memorable.

Stay cool, guys.

Regards,
Tempski

Obviously evil and plotting. /sarcasm
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 3 users Like Toxic's post:
  • mgdwszx, sebasti161, Ivan Tempski
He wasn't even an admin for a year. Other people who have kept their veteran rank has affected the community in some kind of way.
It would be an insult to ever other veteran on that list if people who turned their back on FL got the rank, being an admin for such a short time does not warrant a veteran rank.
That rank is to show gratitude and respect for the people who were loyal and stuck with Fearless, or did something memorable.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Agorith
(03-18-2016, 05:16 AM)Toxic Wrote: [Image: 2ba.jpg]
lol people talking about treachery like the guy's defecting to North Korea. Very dramatic. This reminds me about posts made by admins such as Ruxandra/Doomdude/Killjoy you name it. The sheer amount of theatrics, holy hell.

(03-12-2016, 01:57 PM)Tempski Wrote: Dear community.

I have decided to stand down from my rank of administrator due to my lack of interest with Fearless, and I'd like to move on to a different community.

It's been a heck of a ride, and I thank each and every one of you for making my stay here memorable.

Stay cool, guys.

Regards,
Tempski

Obviously evil and plotting. /sarcasm

[Image: 3e8f0c68b8daa4f45c2fb6860e7c63e8.png]
Regardless, we can all stop bitching now? Thank you.

You're a good kid regardless of all of this shite, Ivan.
I wish you the best in your future.
(03-18-2016, 10:11 AM)Midget Wrote: It would be an insult to ever other veteran on that list if people who turned their back on FL got the rank, being an admin for such a short time does not warrant a veteran rank.

The veterans list isn't a cenotaph or war memorial, they're not dead - and I'm sure basically every single one of them couldn't give a shit anymore.

Give the guy his tags, so what he joined LL? He's not bound by contract to remain on 1 Gmod server after he resigns; he already left, he can do whatever he wants to do.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Baskingner, Ivan Tempski