Ivan has Resigned
Can we not just drop this once and for all? I understand Infernaw that you had to disclose the other side to the story in that post and Ivan obviously wanted to express his feelings regarding the stripping of his Veteran rank, wish Ivan goodluck and carry on as normal.

Again, it's pretty shit you decided to leave man but you're always welcome to hop on TS with us and have a quick play whenever you like.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Infernaw
I can't believe it's got to a point now where Infernaw felt she had to explain to everyone why these actions were taken.. That's outright disgraceful, the community members to near enough force that out of staff because you all jump on your high horses.

You've got your explanation, yet you still won't accept that and still try to cause hassle, get over it and move on.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Hitman, Agorith
I dont entirely understand why it is disgraceful that we expect a reply from the staff?
How can you blame the community for believing one side of the story if thats the only side we hear? People create opinions on the "facts" on the table and if the staffteam remains silent then the community will start filling in answers themselves, thats perfectly understandable.

Now ive read Infernaw's reply i find it a lot more understandable why these actions were taken. I still find it harsh and vague but at least understandable.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Gog, mgdwszx, Demoman
You were a great Admin, and you did your best for out community. It's sad you lost interest, but hope one day, you will rejoin us. Cya!

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
The following 1 user Likes rhxogns02's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(03-16-2016, 01:08 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I dont entirely understand why it is disgraceful that we expect a reply from the staff?
How can you blame the community for believing one side of the story if thats the only side we hear? People create opinions on the "facts" on the table and if the staffteam remains silent then the community will start filling in answers themselves, thats perfectly understandable.

Now ive read Infernaw's reply i find it a lot more understandable why these actions were taken. I still find it harsh and vague but at least understandable.

Thing is we can not just disclose every single thing to the entire community.
Alot of things have to stay secretive for the sake and well being of the community, believe it or not.
A statement regarding Ivan being stripped from his veteran tag was on the way though, with or without all the ugly assumptions about the current staff team.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Hitman
(03-16-2016, 01:28 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 01:08 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -

Thing is we can not just disclose every single thing to the entire community.
Alot of things have to stay secretive for the sake and well being of the community, believe it or not.
A statement regarding Ivan being stripped from his veteran tag was on the way though, with or without all the ugly assumptions about the current staff team.

I fully understand, i know how this works but you have to realize that there is a large difference between disclosing everything and nothing at all. There is a grey area where you can tell us what happened according to the staffteam and leave out any confidential information.

Like it or not, these "ugly" assumptions are only natural seen our history with LL and seen the fact that the community wasnt informed of the last veteran strip either. My advice would be to at least release some sort of statement with as much information as possible, it will prevent drama as this.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • mgdwszx
i dont like ivan but this is just wrong, i might not like him but believe it or not i think he deserves the veteran tag
this is one of the reasons i havent put the flrp tag on and gives me a reason not to do so at all again.
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
I see both sides of the story here, and I can understand where the team could of got their side of the story from.
I have known Ivan Tempski for ages, and he has shown an increased amount of dedication into the game over time. He was always an enthusiastic member of the staff team, and spent hours on end moderating/administrating the servers. I understand Ivan said that he would like to focus on real life, and I don't see what's wrong with this. I noticed Ivan has joined the alternate community, however as a member.
My point here, is that I don't understand what is wrong with playing on another community occasionally after leaving Fearless. And I certainly do not see why he should of lost his veteran tag for this. It's fairly disheartening.

I don't wish to start any arguments here, however want to state my opinion and wish Ivan the best of luck, thanks for everything Ivan.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 4 users Like Edned's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grunt, sebasti161, Gog
(03-16-2016, 10:28 AM)Infernaw Wrote: There is two sides on every story, and I assume you all want an explanation.

Tempski may victimize himself publicly, which is the easy way out, but do hear us out.
His resignation was, for many of us, uncalled for. When asked for a reason why he left, he said he was going to focus on his real life after over 4000 hours spent on Garry's Mod. He also stated that the Owner's "actions and lack of dedication" were the reason. Which honestly, is the first time I've ever heard Tempski say that.
Within 24h after his resignation, Tempski had already put up new tags and start fresh somewhere else. That is clearly not focusing on real life, is it?

It was then taken up on discussion and we came up to the conclusion that Tempski, after being close from getting demoted from mod, but trained and worked on to get admin, spent only a month as an admin before resigning, does not deserve the Veteran tag.
Beflok who is mentioned here, was a Super Admin and Admin for several years. There are some who still have the tag, some don't. 
I personally can't say much about these past cases, because I was not even around, or when beflok left, I wasn't even admin.

Do not compare cases to one another. Tempski lied and betrayed us, especially some of us who even were the reason he got the chance to become an administrator.

I hope this post clarifies a few things.

Aight and although people like CodedBrain who also many times abused his powers and has lied still gets Veteran? Even if he lied about anything he is still a Veteran. Since Tempski doesn't even play on "the other bloody community" that much as FL anyhow?
Regards, Midget

How's it fair if those like CodedBrain as Midget said gets his tag after all these valid abuses go by untreated?

I mean come on, my actions and what I said contradicted each other, but I never went out of my way to lie on purpose, I was just invited by a friend to play L'2, and from then I enjoyed meeting new friends, experiencing new environments and seeing new features which FL don't have. I am going inactive though, my hours per 2 weeks are dropping as I am going to devote more time into school than gaming.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Edned, Grunt, Gog