Ivan has Resigned
How petty. Just goes to show how fast you jump to conclusions and how quickly you turn on one of your own.
The following 1 user Likes Welker's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Quite speechless by their actions, okay I left to a community in which is hated greatly upon some staff members and owner, but i for one wanted to move on from this community, it was my choice to leave, and I'm happy that i did.

I fulfilled my duties as admin here, I was never inactive once and always tried to create the best atmosphere on the server for all.
I never ever went out of my way to hurt anyone, I never broke any rules, never did anything toxic.

I don't like what they did, but I am very grateful for all those players who have respected me, as the players are always the priority in every case.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 6 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Marty, mgdwszx, Edned, Grunt, MacTavish, aDisabledDeer
(03-16-2016, 08:14 AM)Tempski Wrote: Quite speechless by their actions, okay I left to a community in which is hated greatly upon some staff members and owner, but i for one wanted to move on from this community, it was my choice to leave, and I'm happy that i did.

I fulfilled my duties as admin here, I was never inactive once and always tried to create the best atmosphere on the server for all.
I never ever went out of my way to hurt anyone, I never broke any rules, never did anything toxic.

I don't like what they did, but I am very grateful for all those players who have respected me, as the players are always the priority in every case.

Your pretty calm about all this. I personally feel it's a fucking embarrassment to Fearless tbh. After all the shit that was pulled last time I took the FL tags out my name. This serves as a reminder why.

A bit of respect for people that have spent invaluable time, expertise and money wouldn't go a miss.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Baskingner, sebasti161, mgdwszx, Edned, Grunt
So all the time that ivan has put into the community is just being thrown away because he is leaving to a different community?

Im going to be entirely honest here. I've been supporting FL trough this who FL vs L.L. thing 5 months back but when FL starts to pull of crap like this i almost want to leave as well. The other community has been leaving us alone for a while now and apperantly we are still stuck nitpicking on individuals who want to explore that community as well. Why are we still treating L.L. like our enemy here?

Just as Marty i cant support this crap and ive taken of my tags as well.
There is two sides on every story, and I assume you all want an explanation.

Tempski may victimize himself publicly, which is the easy way out, but do hear us out.
His resignation was, for many of us, uncalled for. When asked for a reason why he left, he said he was going to focus on his real life after over 4000 hours spent on Garry's Mod. He also stated that the Owner's "actions and lack of dedication" were the reason. Which honestly, is the first time I've ever heard Tempski say that.
Within 24h after his resignation, Tempski had already put up new tags and start fresh somewhere else. That is clearly not focusing on real life, is it?

It was then taken up on discussion and we came up to the conclusion that Tempski, after being close from getting demoted from mod, but trained and worked on to get admin, spent only a month as an admin before resigning, does not deserve the Veteran tag.
Beflok who is mentioned here, was a Super Admin and Admin for several years. There are some who still have the tag, some don't. 
I personally can't say much about these past cases, because I was not even around, or when beflok left, I wasn't even admin.

Do not compare cases to one another. Tempski lied and betrayed us, especially some of us who even were the reason he got the chance to become an administrator.

I hope this post clarifies a few things.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Hitman, Agorith
I'm sorry if this starts a war but Tempski made his own choices. He decided to move on, because, at one point all staff will do it, no matter how long from now. In my opinion, Tempski deserves the Veteran badge, he deserved it. He done what every other staff member has done, tried and tried again. What has he done wrong? Think of all of the other staff members that have left and joined another community and have the veteran badge.

This is completely unfair and an invalid reason to not let him have the badge.
(03-16-2016, 10:48 AM)Gogson Wrote: I'm sorry if this starts a war but Tempski made his own choices. He decided to move on, because, at one point all staff will do it, no matter how long from now. In my opinion, Tempski deserves the Veteran badge, he deserved it. He done what every other staff member has done, tried and tried again. What has he done wrong? Think of all of the other staff members that have left and joined another community and have the veteran badge.

This is completely unfair and an invalid reason to not let him have the badge.

If you failed to read the reason above, please do so again.
He was close to getting demoted, was granted a new chance, and not even a month later, he said and did what he did, therefore we did what we felt was right.

Hopefully similar situations about Vet-tags will be more clear in the future.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Two sides to every story indeed, like the uncalled for abusive messages from staff members to Ivan. So if you wanna talk about "uncalled for" how about that.
(03-16-2016, 11:01 AM)Brandon Gomez Wrote: Two sides to every story indeed, like the uncalled for abusive messages from staff members to Ivan. So if you wanna talk about "uncalled for" how about that.

Aint nothing abusive about stating the truth.
(03-16-2016, 11:12 AM)Jan Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 11:01 AM)Brandon Gomez Wrote: Two sides to every story indeed, like the uncalled for abusive messages from staff members to Ivan. So if you wanna talk about "uncalled for" how about that.

Aint nothing abusive about stating the truth.

The truth isn't, but vulgar and outright abusive language is.