Corleone Questions
Question 
Hello i just want to say first i dont know if it is here i can post this because i couldn't find any other place.

Well lets say we are playing corleone and 1 of the family members ended in jail
when he is out can we then take revenge with like throwing a molotov on the side of nexus
nobody gets hurt just on the wall to show nobody f**** with the corleones?

and i dont mean raid it

because like if somebody f**** with the corleones we will take revenge with like burning down a gas station
and still nobody gets hurt

and the other question is if like somebody comes to us and asks for a favor and we do it but we say
he owe us a favor and then when we ask him to do something within the rules of course then he say NO
can we then kill him because the mafia would do it in real life ?

i dont know if any of this is against the rules
[Image: YZCFMmU.gif]
I would say on your first question that you wouldnt be allowed to trow molotovs as there Isnt a real RP reason for It and It will and It can cause alot of chaos to other peole as people often minge around fire.

Altough you as a corleone family can jail break eachother out, so Id suggest attempting that Instead of trowin molotovs around.

About your 2e question,
You can ask In a fevor If they own you one, but I suggest taking a non violent way such as takkng them hostage asking $2000 for their release and than kill them If none pays the money.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-10-2016, 10:55 AM)lucaspou Wrote: Hello i just want to say first i dont know if it is here i can post this because i couldn't find any other place.

Well lets say we are playing corleone and 1 of the family members ended in jail
when he is out can we then take revenge with like throwing a molotov on the side of nexus
nobody gets hurt just on the wall to show nobody f**** with the corleones?

and i dont mean raid it

because like if somebody f**** with the corleones we will take revenge with like burning down a gas station
and still nobody gets hurt
This is my opinion and no way should be used as example but if you were to throw a Molotov at the side of the nexus you should say in advert something regarding 'The corlones sends their regards' etc.

(03-10-2016, 10:55 AM)lucaspou Wrote: and the other question is if like somebody comes to us and asks for a favor and we do it but we say
he owe us a favor and then when we ask him to do something within the rules of course then he say NO
can we then kill him because the mafia would do it in real life ?

i dont know if any of this is against the rules
It's borderline, you'd probably need to tell them before they'd need to do a favour for you.
(03-10-2016, 11:06 AM)Brikaas Wrote: I would say on your first question that you wouldnt be allowed to trow molotovs as there Isnt a real RP reason for It and It will and It can cause alot of chaos to other peole as people often minge around fire.

Altough you as a corleone family can jail break eachother out, so Id suggest attempting that Instead of trowin molotovs around.

About your 2e question,
You can ask In a fevor If they own you one, but I suggest taking a non violent way such as takkng them hostage asking $2000 for their release and than kill them If none pays the money.

so we can in no way take revenge if the police lets say raids us and some of us survive and escape ?
You could take revange In a option as taking a single police officer hostage. But It all depends on what the goverment raid reason Is.
But play It safe, taking a police hostage after getting raided and you survived would be a ligit reason aslong as you survived the raid.
(03-10-2016, 12:00 PM)Brikaas Wrote: You could take revange In a option as taking a single police officer hostage. But It all depends on what the goverment raid reason Is.
But play It safe, taking a police hostage after getting raided and you survived would be a ligit reason aslong as you survived the raid.

just to ask i read the rules agien and i can se if we get arrested for low reasons multiple times we can do terror what does terror mean and what can we do ?
I do not know or I did not come by any rule saying that,
You could quote the rule or here If you sure you found such rule..

But It what I know Is that you cannot kill a person after he or she arrested you as the arrest would be your own fault.
But as I said multiple times, you can take a officer hostage as a form for revange, aslong as violent and killing Is the last option, for example that you attempted to call the goverment to pay up $2000 and hey didnt showup, than you would be allowed to kill the hostage as you clearly gavethem time and It would be thelast option...
(03-10-2016, 02:13 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I do not know or I did not come by any rule saying that,
You could quote the rule or here If you sure you found such rule..

But It what I know Is that you cannot kill a person after he or she arrested you as the arrest would be your own fault.
But as I said multiple times, you can take a officer hostage as a form for revange, aslong as violent and killing Is the last option, for example that you attempted to call the goverment to pay up $2000 and hey didnt showup, than you would be allowed to kill the hostage as you clearly gavethem time and It would be thelast option...

i read it under Reasons for raid/criminal activity

However, there are still many reasons that you may raid, such as: the President is a dictator, he banned your underground group from the city, the police harassed you or arrested you multiple times unfairly, his laws are very restrictive, or if the current RP has certain special conditions that would allow you to raid (i.e. the current government RP is highly political or they're introducing anti-terror laws, in which case you could do a terrorism, or assassination RP, so long as you RP it properly. You can also do a bombRP, but only with admin permission

so what can you do as terrorism
and what do they mean with anti-terrorism laws ?