Myst's Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Myst

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154483579

Your ban ID: 70562

Banned by: [FL:M] Holdem and most recently [FL] Hitman

Reason: 'Breaking Fear RP when prisoner, running from armed police.

Involved: [FL:RP] Baloo Bear

Why we should unban you: I was tazed and handcuffed by two police officers, one of them being the lovely [FL:RP] Baloo Bear and the other I am unaware of. Once they got the warrant to arrest me, a glitch occurred when the arrest was placed with the "Arrest Batton" and I was in fact arrested but I was not in the jails. I attempted to walk back to the jails but the two cops kept on asking me to follow them to some place. Then an admin came and banned me without question or my side of the story. Kind of annoying but I would appreciate if you would unban me.

Okay, a quick update.

I looked to see if my ban was still there a couple minutes ago and it wasn't, it was extended 14 days, which is kind of terrible.

I really love this server and i'm proud to call it my favourite. I encourage you to look at my DJ application on the forums because there I have stated why I have had 11 bans, and that I have matured from my previous online "personality". Many of the community have commented on my rapid change of maturity if you look there. 

This reply is primarily aimed at Hitman, the admin that extended my ban and stated it was my last chance, which is incredibly worrying.

I beg you to revoke my ban as I won't be able to live for much longer if I can't access the server.. kidding.

but the reason I was banned in the first place was a big misunderstanding and I again encourage you to come to some sort of agreement on this.

Cheers,

[FL:RP] Myst
Fearless Member
You were running away from Police. I was invisible and saw you running from them, when they had guns on you, having to taze you in the end. I checked your history and seen your huge number of bans, for which I decided it was best to issue a firm and strong last warning to you. This is your 12th ban, you've had a lot of chances.

I stand by my decision for now.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(03-20-2016, 11:36 PM)Myst Wrote: Okay, a quick update.

I looked to see if my ban was still there a couple minutes ago and it wasn't, it was extended 14 days, which is kind of terrible.

I really love this server and i'm proud to call it my favourite. I encourage you to look at my DJ application on the forums because there I have stated why I have had 11 bans, and that I have matured from my previous online "personality". Many of the community have commented on my rapid change of maturity if you look there. 

This reply is primarily aimed at Hitman, the admin that extended my ban and stated it was my last chance, which is incredibly worrying.

I beg you to revoke my ban as I won't be able to live for much longer if I can't access the server.. kidding.

but the reason I was banned in the first place was a big misunderstanding and I again encourage you to come to some sort of agreement on this.

Cheers,

[FL:RP] Myst
Fearless Member

You have 12 bans. You were put on your last chance. You are lucky it is a 2 week extension and not a 6 month extension like most people around this ban number get.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Extension of two weeks is fair after the amount of bans that you have.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]