b]Your name: DylanJYT

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:87369477

Your ban ID: 70320

Banned by:
[FL] Falcao

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Kispasp 

Why we should unban you or get your ban shortened: The Full Story. Myself and Kispasp were in Flea Market and I was discussing to him about doing a hospital RP. We were playfully fighting before I pulled out my Baton. He continued punching me so I got my baton and started hitting him. He then said to me that I should have done that making it out like He was about to pull out a gun. I ran out of Flea Market and Ran into Cub Foods which I then hid. He walked in just as I walked out. I got onto the road and he then pulled out his baseball bat but not aiming it at me. I then got picked up by Falcao who didn't even let me tell the story but instantly banned me.  I don't mind if I get a blacklist from weapons but I enjoy fearless and I really wanted to make a hospital RP tonight.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+Support
He did aim the bar at you, I was there watching. You pulled a baton while having a bat against you which is a clear violation of FearRP.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
He ran after me as I ran into Cub Foods, As He ran in I ran out not giving him contact against me. Have you got the logs to
show he pulled The Bat out before I pulled the baton?

Regards,

Dylan James
You wasn't even a metre away from him..

The logs aren't needed, I watched you do it and seeing as though you can't even be honest, if there's nothing else to add then I'll conclude this.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator