Unban Request For Psycho Bro HD
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Psycho bro HD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91174239

Your ban ID: 70288

Banned by: [FL:M] Holdem

Reason: Breaking Fear RP, Spamming

Involved: I dont know the names, But i know there were cops and SRU involved

Why we should unban you: My friend, Josh is very sorry for what he did, He is new to the server i beleive under 100 hours. I saw that he got worked up because he kept getting arrested and arrested (Most of them were random) And i kept getting arrested too, so he decided to have a rawl (Fruity language involved) with one of the SRU / Cops and landed himself a 1 day ban Tounge He said to me that he doesnt mind having a shorter ban, but he loves fearless so much (Like me) That he would prefer to get unbanned rather then a shorter ban, but it is the servers choice, he doesnt mind. I hope that the fearless community can see reason and unban my pal Thanks! [/code]
(03-06-2016, 01:13 AM)ForTheLolz Wrote: Your name: Psycho bro HD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91174239

Your ban ID: 70288

Banned by: [FL:M] Holdem

Reason: Breaking Fear RP, Spamming

Involved: I dont know the names, But i know there were cops and SRU involved

Why we should unban you: My friend, Josh is very sorry for what he did, He is new to the server i beleive under 100 hours. I saw that he got worked up because he kept getting arrested and arrested (Most of them were random) And i kept getting arrested too, so he decided to have a rawl (Fruity language involved) with one of the SRU / Cops and landed himself a 1 day ban Tounge He said to me that he doesnt mind having a shorter ban, but he loves fearless so much (Like me) That he would prefer to get unbanned rather then a shorter ban, but it is the servers choice, he doesnt mind. I hope that the fearless community can see reason and unban my pal Thanks! [/code]
Thank you very much m8 for trying. i should of never down what i did and now i have learned from my mistakes. i will now take this server seriously like it it real life because that is what they designed it for. if an admin reads this i am very sorry for what i have done and if it is possible to shorten the ban i would be most grateful.
Please do not make an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

As for the ban itself, it has already expired. Removing a ban is not an option since the player has admitted the rule breakage.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]