Law Office of jarz
Personal Defense Lawyer
Your name: FEaRIeZz

Your blacklist ID: 74141

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41392830

Reason: Breaking Fear RP

Staff member who blacklisted you: FL:M Holdem

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

On the evening of March 4th, 2016, at approximately 8:00pm, my client, FEaRIeZz, was blacklisted wrongfully by a "Holdem." This individual, as clearly defined by his "FL:M" tag, holds rank in the "FL" community. Holdem blacklisted my client for a total time of 30 minutes (30:00). 

My client holds his testimony that no rule breakage actually occured, and as a legal expert, I concur.

According to "Basic Roleplay Rules" subsection 2 subsection 1 (2.1), Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation." Now I am not sure if Holdem misunderstood the rule because of the blatant typo in the rule or not, but my client states there was no voice or text initation.

Note how the rule states "initiation". As per the the Oxford definition of initiation (The action of beginning something), it is established there was no fear RP at play, even with 4 men with guns out. 

With that said and done, My legal demands for this case are the immediate renewal of my client to the FearLess Rockin' around the clock since 2008 community servers.

Evidence
[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5VYiaqs...e=youtu.be[/video]
User is already permed.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]