FEaRIeZZ wrongful ban
[Image: 0c376bd9a3.jpg]

Law Office of jarz
Personal Defense Lawyer

Your name: FEaRIeZz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41392830

Your ban ID: 70252

Banned by: FL:M Agorith

Reason: i love little boys felt like breaking nlr and kill the whole police force while shouting i like cocks. 1d

Involved: FEaRIeZz, Agorith, Greed, Moon, Dawson, The Evo-City Metropolitan Police Department, 

Why we should unban you: 
On the evening of March 4th, 2016, at approximately 8:00pm, my client, FEaRIeZz, was blacklisted wrongfully by a "Holdem." This individual, as clearly defined by his "FL:M" tag, holds rank in the "FL" community. Holdem blacklisted my client for a total time of 30 minutes (30:00). In retaliation, my client obliterated the local Police Department with his legally registered Galil, an assault rifle manufactured in Israel. 

I object on behalf of my client the validity of the ban, clearly because it should not have happened in the first place. An unblacklist request will be formally filed by my law firm momentarily, however the point still stands.

I Object because Holdem appears to suffer from an Intellectual Disability (ID), more specifically, "Tin Foil Hat Syndrome" (TFH). TFH is a serious disorder that affects approximately 14% of the internet's population. In a recent thread titled 'NASA Orion Space Mission to return to the moon diverted?", Holdem raised the conspiracy theory that, in fact, Americans never made it to the moon in ther first place. Quotes such as "Theoretically, there's only one sun ..." come to mind to support my claim of TFH.

On behalf of my client, I demand a mental health record of [FL:M] Holdem.

How is this relevant to the ban of my client? Simple. The rampage never would have occured if the wrongful blacklist was never issued.

Legal Demands

The immediate release of my client.

$50,000 USD in emotional damages of my client. 

3 month Chiropractor sessions for my client. 

The release of his legally acquired IMI Galil from Federal armories. 
This..this right here
Your honor, I call Agorith to the stand for cross examination.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
INVOLVED:
I will be the judge for this UBR, the admins will be the Jury.
I hereby command (under contempt of court) Argorith to the stand

Before someone even dares warn me:
Quote:any other crucial relation to the unban request

Crucial relation:
I have more forum & rule experience than many of the admins (not saying this in a cocky way):
I joined the forums in Sunday, January 27th, 2013, the community before then

Avgar - joined in 2014
Infernaw - joined in 2012, same time as me basically (Crucial need for me: bias reduction)
Tomo - joined 2014
Viljo - joined 2012 (same as infernaw)
SnowredWolf- joined 2013 (refer to infernaw as well)
Skummet - joined in 2011, actually surprisingly low activity (had about 500 hours when mod, 5 days activity on forums [ Snowred has like 1 month yet joined a year later]) so might as well be 2014
Shadow Miku - Joined halfway into 2014, has 3 days forum activity
Pear - Joined 2012, see infernaw
NightHawkd - joined 2013, 1 month after me, actually a surprise. Forgot about the days when he had triple digit hours together <3
Noda - Joined 2012, see infernaw
Lesanka - Joined 2014
Jan - Joined 2012, 3 months of activity, overqualified
Hitman - Joined 2011, time spent online hidden and therefore irrelevant ( do you send a job application with a resume that says (Hidden))?
Falcao - Joined super late 2013 (might as well be 2014), does have extensive forum activity
Spear - joined 2014, name too similar to pear
Ludo - joined 2012, 10 days forum activity
Hostage - joined late 2011, 3 weeks forum activity
Generation - 2012, 1 month

however, holy cow, did not know we had a team this big
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I'd like to redact my first point - "Crucial relation" - and revise it to be:
"One crucial relation"

I have more that can be provided should the jury request it
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(03-05-2016, 08:08 AM)goigle! Wrote: INVOLVED:
I will be the judge for this UBR, the admins will be the Jury.
I hereby command (under contempt of court) Argorith to the stand

Before someone even dares warn me:
Quote:any other crucial relation to the unban request

Crucial relation:
I have more forum & rule experience than many of the admins (not saying this in a cocky way):
I joined the forums in Sunday, January 27th, 2013, the community before then

Avgar - joined in 2014
Infernaw - joined in 2012, same time as me basically (Crucial need for me: bias reduction)
Tomo - joined 2014
Viljo - joined 2012 (same as infernaw)
SnowredWolf- joined 2013 (refer to infernaw as well)
Skummet - joined in 2011, actually surprisingly low activity (had about 500 hours when mod, 5 days activity on forums [ Snowred has like 1 month yet joined a year later]) so might as well be 2014
Shadow Miku - Joined halfway into 2014, has 3 days forum activity
Pear - Joined 2012, see infernaw
NightHawkd - joined 2013, 1 month after me, actually a surprise. Forgot about the days when he had triple digit hours together <3
Noda - Joined 2012, see infernaw
Lesanka - Joined 2014
Jan - Joined 2012, 3 months of activity, overqualified
Hitman - Joined 2011, time spent online hidden and therefore irrelevant ( do you send a job application with a resume that says (Hidden))?
Falcao - Joined super late 2013 (might as well be 2014), does have extensive forum activity
Spear - joined 2014, name too similar to pear
Ludo - joined 2012, 10 days forum activity
Hostage - joined late 2011, 3 weeks forum activity
Generation - 2012, 1 month

however, holy cow, did not know we had a team this big

That's not how it's going to go and you must've known that before posting this. You're simply not involved hence consider this a warning.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Let's start this off;

You're blatantly disrespecting a staff member why claiming he must have an intellectual disability due to your thoughts on the blacklist given being unvalid.
With that being said, just because a player got a very minor blacklist, or any blacklist at all for that matter, doesn't count as an excuse to go on a rulebreakage rampage.
Banned player was also very aware of his rulebreakage, and as this player was very aware of the rule, you're not supposed to post an UBR if you know you broke said rules.
That'll be all.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Denied. User blatantly broke the rules and knew he did wrong. With his amount of hours and experience he knows better.

Thank you,
NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda