Holdem promoted to Moderator
Congratulations Holdem.
Congratulations man! You've been very active on the servers lately, and I think your prior (and vast) administration experience makes you perfect to reprise the role.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Nuka, Ivan Tempski
I'd like to thank everyone in the staff team for having me back. For those that don't know me, I used to Admin the server between 2011-2013.

Fearless has truly changed my life for the best. It gave me the opportunity to better myself as an individual by giving me the power and the ability to impact people's lives in a positive way. Everyone has a hobby, some play sports, other play games, some play an instrument. Me, I like helping people, it makes me happy, therefore I have always had, since the age of 13, positions of "Power" in online communities that allowed me to impact people's experience.

I've moved countries several times over the past few years due to work, and now for the past few months I am "Stable", having more time to do what I really missed doing: Gaming and helping out people. I believe that Fearless has gone through changes since my departure, some will argue for the best, some will argue it's for the worse. To me, the changes are nothing but an opportunity for us to create something new, something better, something great, and I am honored to be able to be a part of it again, just like I did my part in 2011-2013.

I ask of you to be patient during these first few days until I get used to all the changes that have taken place and also to be the best version of yourself you can be. Fearless is without a doubt one of the best communities I have come across, and it is in our hands, both staff and users, to do our part into helping the community mature into something beautiful.

Feel free to hit me up via PM if you need anything, I'll be sure to answer within a day. Again, many many thanks to the staff team for giving me the opportunity to impact the community in a positive way again.

Regards,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 11 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Ghost, Infernaw, TheMJ, Hitman, Reebs, Pear, Ivan Tempski, Joulle, DVN, Adamantite, Link
As much as I'd like to say wooo, It's not right with this much staff but hey not the choice I'd go with.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Congratulations, Holdem. Spoken to you recently and you seem like a cool guy.

Thanks,
AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Welcome back back and congratz,

Always better to get more staff at the moment (especially mods) Smile

Brilliant admin before, warned me many a time
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Joulle
Congratulations, Holdem.