Joulle's unban request
Your name: Joulle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249669

Your ban ID: 70232

Banned by: [FL] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Racism

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

Alright lads, how's it hanging? I'm doing bretty good over here, eating some fish n chips and drinking me some tea.
Anyways, someone with a name like 'N word lover' was banned for something not related to racism and people started commenting on it over ooc. Then someone said something like: "I'm a N word bla bla bla". Can't remember the exact words. Then I replied with the words: "ayyyy ma N word, what's up brotha?" to kinda like ease the situation in a somewhat funny way.
So using the 'N' word is a serious offense in that context around here? I don't see that as a racist comment, given the situation.

Wasn't my intention to insult or be racist towards anyone though.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm not involved so I'll probably be warned, although I feel its quite important if you ended it with 'a' or 'er'.
(03-03-2016, 09:51 PM)connbob Wrote: I'm not involved so I'll probably be warned, although I feel its quite important if you ended it with 'a' or 'er'.

yea, I get the difference and I did end it with an 'a'.
(03-03-2016, 09:51 PM)connbob Wrote: I'm not involved so I'll probably be warned, although I feel its quite important if you ended it with 'a' or 'er'.

-User warned

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Hello, Joulle

The player you're refering to has been warned by me and after having been confronted changed his name.
Also, simply because others break certain rules doesn't mean you get to aswell.
As much as I understand your situation, you clearly admit to breaking the rule, in which case you're not allowed to post an UBR.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(03-04-2016, 04:52 PM)Agorith Wrote: Hello, Joulle

The player you're refering to has been warned by me and after having been confronted changed his name.
Also, simply because others break certain rules doesn't mean you get to aswell.
As much as I understand your situation, you clearly admit to breaking the rule, in which case you're not allowed to post an UBR.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. What I'm trying to say here is that I don't understand how it's racist to say what I said in that situation which means I don't admit to breaking a rule.
The word 'N*****' refers to a racist terminology, and I expect someone like you to know this by now.

Racism is a serious rule here at Fearless, and we expect no one to use any type of racist terminology regardless if it is IC or an OOC discussion.

Denied.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]