[03/03-2016] Updated Rules
(03-10-2016, 01:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 12:50 PM)Agorith Wrote: For the brief moment racism, discrimination and sexism was allowed ingame, alot of people took the opportunity to abuse it.
It's kind of the sole reason it got put back in the rules in the first place really.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

How can you 'abuse' it? Just curious.

People get excited that they get to use all of these bad words in an IC manner, and believe it or not it cools down very quickly. They didn't give it the opportunity to simmer like most new things do and now they've decided that PG 13 is the way to go. Really strange how things like that work around here.  IC racism and IC anything should be dealt with ICly. Return of the admin police.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(03-10-2016, 12:46 PM)Marty Wrote: I don't mean to be disrespectful to you. However racism regardless of whether it's Roleplay is something I cannot stand. Real life, Internet, fake or not it's grossly insulting and has no place in modern society that's why I don't see it fit for it to be allowed on this server.

Good point, but in my opinion invalid. You haven't got anything to back yourself on considering drugs, murder, kidnapping/hostaging, mugging, stealing vehicles, burglary, raids, treason and a lot more crimes have no place in society yet are still very evident.
(03-10-2016, 12:50 PM)Agorith Wrote: For the brief moment racism, discrimination and sexism was allowed ingame, alot of people took the opportunity to abuse it.
It's kind of the sole reason it got put back in the rules in the first place really.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

By shouting racist/sexist slurs all around the servers in a non roleplay matter.
Even when used in roleplay situations it was executed poorly and all it did was offend people anyhow OOC'ly.
(03-10-2016, 04:36 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

By shouting racist/sexist slurs all around the servers in a non roleplay matter.
Even when used in roleplay situations it was executed poorly and all it did was offend people anyhow OOC'ly.
Can't there be some kind of limit on it? I think it would be pretty clear to see what would be acceptable use/non acceptable.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.