[03/03-2016] Updated Rules
(03-04-2016, 02:40 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 02:25 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 12:59 AM)Marty Wrote: Question with regards to this rule "18.8 Do not block off a spawnpoint or make walls around it. (i.e. corleone villas)."

What if you are a Corleonne and you have set either A. A button on the inside, or B. Team Access on any keypad out and in ?

??

Sounds to me like a loophole. I don't see why you'd build anything on the corleone spawn point in the first place, as far as I've been here for over 2 years I've never seen anyone do it before, the area is also overwhelmed with trees so there's about no room to build anything there anyway.

Regardless of the statement above, there's no room for questioning said rule you're concerned about.

"Do not block off a spawnpoint or make walls around it."

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Before the Corleones spawned inside the Corleone house. As far as I remember that changed pretty recently. 
I don't know if they spawn inside the house on V33X anymore. But IF they did would it then not be allowed to block off the house?

Of course my question might be flawed too considering the most likely reason for the spawn points being changed it the first place might be down to what I said and NLR.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Can someone pls go through the rules and correct the grammar issues it's fuck king with my brains
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(03-09-2016, 11:10 AM)DVN Wrote: Can someone pls go through the rules and correct the grammar issues it's fuck king with my brains

The rules will remain getting updated trough time, so your headaches should disappear soon enough.
(03-09-2016, 11:16 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 11:10 AM)DVN Wrote: Can someone pls go through the rules and correct the grammar issues it's fuck king with my brains

The rules will remain getting updated trough time, so your headaches should disappear soon enough.

Thanks Heart
Glad these rules were implemented.

10/10
(03-03-2016, 07:00 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
Quote:9.4a Do not set your job as an animal, this is considered FailRP.

Wait... Why? I mean like people do play like dogs, etc sometimes?

They still write rules for Joey Skylynx.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 4 users Like Toxic's post:
  • summotion, , Haarek, sebasti161
"1.13 Racism, sexism and discrimination (i.e. homophobia) is not allowed OOC and IC."

Never understand why such rule , lets see , in real life people can insult each other and everybody must protect thereself , insulting isnt big deal , at least should be able to insult in IC ......

Poor kids who got offended by some words
The following 5 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • goigle!, mgdwszx, , Haarek, sebasti161
(03-10-2016, 02:16 AM)THE ROCK Wrote: "1.13 Racism, sexism and discrimination (i.e. homophobia) is not allowed OOC and IC."

Never understand why such rule , lets see , in real life people can insult each other and everybody must protect thereself , insulting isnt big deal , at least should be able to insult in IC ......

I completely agree. I think Fearless is getting really PG-13 to be honest. Rules like this just completely limit RP IC and if it's REALLY bad IC you can call the police.

You could technically say that dictators are always discriminating when they ban cars, corlones ,rebels, the internet as discrimination is targeting a group.

With regard to OOC I feel that Racism should be banned and equally sexism but discrimination shouldn't.
(03-10-2016, 09:23 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 02:16 AM)THE ROCK Wrote: "1.13 Racism, sexism and discrimination (i.e. homophobia) is not allowed OOC and IC."

I completely agree. I think Fearless is getting really PG-13 to be honest. Rules like this just completely limit RP IC and if it's REALLY bad IC you can call the police.

You could technically say that dictators are always discriminating when they ban cars, corlones ,rebels, the internet as discrimination is targeting a group.

With regard to OOC I feel that Racism should be banned and equally sexism but discrimination shouldn't.

How would unbanning discrimination in OOC benefit you?
I don't see how it's PG-13 when that kind of behaviour isn't tolerated in many games and IRL?

Let me guess. "It's the internet"?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]