[03/03-2016] Updated Rules
(03-04-2016, 12:59 AM)Marty Wrote: Question with regards to this rule "18.8 Do not block off a spawnpoint or make walls around it. (i.e. corleone villas)."

What if you are a Corleonne and you have set either A. A button on the inside, or B. Team Access on any keypad out and in ?

??
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-04-2016, 02:25 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 12:59 AM)Marty Wrote: Question with regards to this rule "18.8 Do not block off a spawnpoint or make walls around it. (i.e. corleone villas)."

What if you are a Corleonne and you have set either A. A button on the inside, or B. Team Access on any keypad out and in ?

??

Sounds to me like a loophole. I don't see why you'd build anything on the corleone spawn point in the first place, as far as I've been here for over 2 years I've never seen anyone do it before, the area is also overwhelmed with trees so there's about no room to build anything there anyway.

Regardless of the statement above, there's no room for questioning said rule you're concerned about.

"Do not block off a spawnpoint or make walls around it."

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Hi Agorith thanks for your reply.

If you have never seen anything built around the Corleonne area I think you must not be looking hard enough or are never on v33x.

Many of us have nice dupes for a lovely gated community which is a thing (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...munity.JPG) Given that there is a spawn point in there it is only corleonnes that spawn inside there and with a button or keypad team access there is nothing stopping anyone leaving.

I respect your opinion however would be looking for one from an SA so there can be a firm no negotiable say on this.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Joulle
(03-04-2016, 02:48 PM)Marty Wrote: Hi Agorith thanks for your reply.

If you have never seen anything built around the Corleonne area I think you must not be looking hard enough or are never on v33x.

Many of us have nice dupes for a lovely gated community which is a thing (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...munity.JPG) Given that there is a spawn point in there it is only corleonnes that spawn inside there and with a button or keypad team access there is nothing stopping anyone leaving.

I respect your opinion however would be looking for one from an SA so there can be a firm no negotiable say on this.

As a matter of fact I had V2D in my mind when you made your comment.
Indeed it's completely different on v33x, yet I'm still fairly sure my answer remains.
I understand your concern about letting an SA confirm my statement however and will have someone do so.

Update: Building a gate inbetween the walls you're speaking off on v33x has never been considered blocking off a spawnpoint.
              It still isn't considered that from this day on. I'll happily let an SA confirm this for you.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Marty
Yay! These all seem great.
I don't understand 2.1f? If someone points a gun at someone, there's no need for orders to be given?

I'm pretty sure that if you need to say to someone "Stay where you are" or something in order to put him under FearRP, there will be a lot of people who will kill the player who's typing while he is typing and then will say "You told me nothing".

If that's not the case, I don't understand the rule and I'd be glad if someone could explain it to me! Smile
(03-04-2016, 02:52 PM)Agorith Wrote: Update: Building a gate inbetween the walls you're speaking off on v33x has never been considered blocking off a spawnpoint.
              It still isn't considered that from this day on. I'll happily let an SA confirm this for you.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Thank you for confirming this for me, as someone has previously been banned for doing just that and yes if an SA could confirm it, incase there is any mistakes or confusions I can use this as a reference point. Thank you again.
I cried of joy
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(03-04-2016, 04:33 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 02:52 PM)Agorith Wrote: Update: Building a gate inbetween the walls you're speaking off on v33x has never been considered blocking off a spawnpoint.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Thank you for confirming this for me, as someone has previously been banned for doing just that and yes if an SA could confirm it, incase there is any mistakes or confusions I can use this as a reference point. Thank you again.

You need to own all the doors within the area before blocking it off though. Just to make that clear.
The player you're refering to most likely did not buy all doors in said area.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Marty
(03-03-2016, 07:00 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
Quote:9.4a Do not set your job as an animal, this is considered FailRP.

Wait... Why? I mean like people do play like dogs, etc sometimes?

Yeah but it's cringy af