Why?
Why people get offended by every minor shit possible?
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Falc, Doctor KuLa, Random
Wow this is truly offensive, calm the fuck down :/.
Prosto please. I find this thread very offensive. I might go cry to an admin now.

brb

But in all seriousness, I think the community is quite on edge at the moment. A lot of flaming going on recently between certain people.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I can see this just starting another flame war, it's what always happened on this kind of thread in the past sadly. Beware of my prediction.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grunt
(03-03-2016, 11:38 AM)Agorith Wrote: I can see this just starting another flame war, it's what always happened on this kind of thread in the past sadly. Beware of my prediction.

I'm glad you didn't close the thread straight away. No point closing something on the assumption that it will cause a flame war, otherwise you may aswell close every thread.
Kind Regards,

[Image: Hey+look+on+the+bright+side+she+can+t+ru...4dac44.png]

Awestruck's right. People just like to argue a bit too much recently. Hence why what you think is "minor", is probably bigger behind what's said.
You don't have to straight up curse or say something bad, to mean something bad. Ya know?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Awestruck, Brikaas, Grunt, Random
Cause they're sensitive like a 3 year old.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Random
(03-03-2016, 11:54 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Cause they're sensitive like a 3 year old.

Dat comparison doe
Kind Regards,

(03-03-2016, 11:54 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 11:54 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Cause they're sensitive like a 3 year old.

Dat comparison doe

Not ready to be let outdoors.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

"Political Correctness is the other side of Health and Safety. Health and safety which is small oppression of our physical movement so we can't do anything without permission from the state and Political Correctness is the oppression of our intellectual movements so no one says anything any more in case someone gets offended" - Steve Hughes.

Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Huskii, Ivan Tempski