Unban Request
Hello,

firsty I can say that I already wrote an unban request but the Ex-Admin didn`t understood me and just said "Denied".
My ban is now 9 months ago and I did a big mistake. I write it here again because I want to play on this server again and hope that you understand what I meant. So please read this request and try to understand me even it sounds weird. Angel

Name: Jannik1251

Ban ID: 62714

Banned by : [FL]Venom

Reason : Hacks

Involved : Jannik1251 and [FL]Venom

Why should you unban me : Because I made a silly mistake. So I tell you what happened. I wanted to play with my brother together on a LAN server .
We wanted to tune up cards and I looked for a youtube video where a mod menu will be showed because I didn`t found anything in the workshop. The youtuber showed a Mod menu and I thought cool maybe I can tune cars and much more like a mod menu in GTA. When I installed it, I tried to play with it and went to the singleplayer for testing it. I noticed that it was just an Aimbot with multiple features. Then I actually wanted to remove it but not in this moment because I was pissed and I did not feel about to <close the game/delete the game files/start garry`s mod again>. I didn`t knew that the hack will be activated with the key(-) because it when I joined the game a hack menu was already showed. I wanted to play with my brother city rp and then I joined and wanted at first to go to the lake and do fishing.
I was wondering all the time why nothing happened when I pressed the key(-) to open my console( I spammed (key-) all the time. Suddenly [FL] Venom flew around and came to me and he said that the anti cheat system found something. I left immediately the server.
I hope you understand me and I have a witnesses who can attest that.
You can trust me also that I would never hack intended because I know exactly that I get a lifelong ban. I also have more than 100 hours and have no reason for hacks. So please forgive me this mistake and give me one more chance. I promise that this never happens again.

I revised my unban request a little bit.
Hello,

Why did you want to "see what happens" and spammed the button, when you should know that hacking is not tolerated?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Because I didnt knew that I activate the „hack” with the key (-) and this was the key for open my console. The console didnt opened so I spammed the key.
And why do I need an aimhack for a roleplay server ? I never would risk to get banned by reason of hacking because its roleplay and there is hacking useless. Hacks are useful on TTT 1vs1 servers
Since the banning administrator is no longer part of the community, this case will take a little longer.

Thank you for your patience.
Okay. Thanks
Unban request approved.

Your ban has been lifted.