The lack of roleplay.
RP's get Rewarded for their creativity and innovation. Aggressive RPs are nothing new, stop trying to start a war because you can't come up with a creative idea...
(03-02-2016, 06:21 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 06:16 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: I don't roleplay purely for RPP.
My point is that roleplay should be enforced, reading the rules should be mandatory.
I tried to take an SRU hostage, the units did not comply with my demands of roleplay money, I tried to execute the officer publicly, The sergeant pulled his gun out on me, and I was tased behind by an officer. I'd rather play British Borders than play this stinking shitpile of a server.

"I'd rather play british Borders than play this stinking shitpile of a server."

Fairly sure there's more mature ways to express your opinion about FL servers.

Words can't express how much the community makes my blood boil.
(03-02-2016, 06:24 PM)FiELDYx Wrote: RP's get Rewarded for their creativity and innovation. Aggressive RPs are nothing new, stop trying to start a war because you can't come up with a creative idea...

Was anything about aggressive RP mentioned in my OP?
No.
My point is that roleplay should be enforced, reading the rules should be mandatory.
I tried to take an SRU hostage, the units did not comply with my demands of roleplay money, I tried to execute the officer publicly, The sergeant pulled his gun out on me, and I was tased behind by an officer. I'd rather play British Borders than play this stinking shitpile of a server.

Absolutely. Having this negative attitude won't allow any manoeuvre of opinion or change to take place, Goose. You just need to step back, relax and actually consider what is important and not to get worked up about it.

Besides, if you detest Fearless that much, why aren't you playing British Borders as you suggested? It has a good balance of ''passive-ish'' and aggressive role-play?
(03-02-2016, 06:34 PM)Link Wrote:

Absolutely. Having this negative attitude won't allow any manoeuvre of opinion or change to take place, Goose. You just need to step back, relax and actually consider what is important and not to get worked up about it.

Besides, if you detest Fearless that much, why aren't you playing British Borders as you suggested? It has a good balance of ''passive-ish'' and aggressive role-play?
British Borders is a based Takistan Arma 2 OA gangbang fest, which I'm currently banned from. It's in the process of being appealed.
(03-02-2016, 06:30 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 06:24 PM)FiELDYx Wrote: RP's get Rewarded for their creativity and innovation. Aggressive RPs are nothing new, stop trying to start a war because you can't come up with a creative idea...

No.

You blatantly Quoted it 'passive aggressive'

No wonder you don't get awarded with anything, your probably so arrogant no one even bothers to visit your RPs which are proabably terrible...

Stop being such an arse just because you haven't been rewared for any RPs, you just have to work a bit harder.
The following 2 users Like fieldy's post:
  • ryan!, MegaOmega
(03-02-2016, 08:30 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:

No.

No wonder you don't get awarded with anything, your probably so arrogant no one even bothers to visit your RPs which are proabably terrible...

Stop being such an arse just because you haven't been rewared for any RPs, you just have to work a bit harder.
i was gonna report your post but it was already reported Sad
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • User 14519

No.

you seem angry friend
(03-02-2016, 06:27 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:

Words can't express how much the community makes my blood boil.

No one's stopping you from leaving, if you hate it so much just leave.
(03-02-2016, 08:41 PM)goigle! Wrote:

No.

i was gonna report your post but it was already reported Sad
What do you mean. I'm simply expressing my opinion.