Unban Request - GuetaZz
(03-02-2016, 05:56 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 05:30 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: Another thing, look at this picture that i took from the video :
https://gyazo.com/e7286d38b9b8b13a10c7296a2d5feed0
*That the picture that you can see when i tried to catch him in a second.
*In that moment you can see that the cop blocked me and i couldnt tazed him when i wanted to catch him.
+ hear the voice of the tzer , when the cop blocked me
Look at this moment like 5 time you will see that the timing was great , but the cop blocked me so try to hear the voice of the tazer when i start to shoot.
*look at the leg of the cop that he tried to block me to the left side , They are friends so he tried to save him!

(involved i was hostage)
We're friends? seriously, come on. I joined a couple days ago and haven't gotten many new friends, I got 2 new friends and none of those are jonas. You tried tazing him and used the fact that you cant taze other cops as an advantage it looks like to me.
And even if we were friends how does that make me "try to save him" when he has me hostage? lolol

Dont run away from the main Reason , this is not the main idea of this situation.
We are talking now about the FearRP , like you see my proof  (Pictures) That you said that I broke it.
And i think that you tried to save him from getting taze and getting his money.
(03-02-2016, 06:02 PM)adiguetaz Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 05:56 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 05:30 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
And i think that you tried to save him from getting taze and getting his money.
lol what u on bout you broke fearrp i aint tryna get his money i didnt move when you tried tazing him either xdd
Another thing, look at this picture that i took from the video :

*In that moment you can see that the cop blocked me and i couldnt tazed him when i wanted to catch him.
Look at this moment like 5 time you will see that the timing was great , but the cop blocked me so try to hear the voice of the tazer when i start to shoot.
*look at the leg of the cop that he tried to block me to the left side , They are friends so he tried to save him!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(03-02-2016, 08:47 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: Another thing, look at this picture that i took from the video :

lol k
I really dont car about the 1 day ban ( he is going to over) but i care about the point of the situation , so pls watch the picture and the videos that i posted because i dont want you to keep the issue open
(03-02-2016, 10:09 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 08:47 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: Another thing, look at this picture that i took from the video :

lol k

Mind the attitude, lad. This is a courthouse case.
Warned.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-03-2016, 02:45 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 10:09 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

lol k

Mind the attitude, lad. This is a courthouse case.
Warned.

which rule says i cant take any attitude i wish, "lad"
Well this situation would not have played out the way it did in real life. You submitted two videos but neither had a relevancy to what happens when a hostage has a knife to their throat. In video 1 he is shot by a sniper and it looked like an incredibly risky shot at that as well you see the woman's hair whisk upwards from the force of the bullet passing by. In video 2 the man is tazzed from behind while the distraction officer goes and retrieves the baby. Now in a situation where someone is being held at knife point tazzing them is the last thing you want to do because once those electric shocks start convulsing the muscles the person could end up slicing the hostage's throat regardless.

It was also an incredibly unsafe call as well because tazzer shots arent very accuarate at all and you could have easily got both nodes stuck in the officer on accident. But the fact that government members cant taze each other is what aided you in that situation. This was a clear break of FearRP from what I've seen hardly any negotiation efforts were even made...

Concluded,
Ludo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator