[EVENT] Zombie Survival
(03-02-2016, 04:48 PM)Dan Dan Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 04:39 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: Steam Name: njperry50

Hours on FL: 400+

Why do you want to join: I am a really big fan of zombies. I have watched many films on zombies like Dawn of the dead, 28 days later, world war z, return of the living dead and the amazing tv show The walking dead. Because I have watched loads of films on it, I think I will be able to insert alot of realism into a survivor who is living in an apocalypse. 

I think this event looks really run and beautifully thought through and would be very willing to take part in it.

Accepted
i
can't
help
but
notice
how
you
skipped
me?
Steam Name: franku
Hours On FL: 255

Why Do You Want To Join? I enjoy ZombieRP and even for a time set up my own DayZ Epoch RP server with some mates. Reckon this'd be a cool event to attend.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Steam Name: Yellow
Hours On FL: 589..i think i will edit this.. < Even i played so long i still have some english problems..but i hope it wont affect this..

Why Do You Want To Join? I Never joined a Zombie event so.. i really want to try Cheese

BTW How much a clock will be on Finland? When this Event starts
(03-02-2016, 04:09 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: Steam Name: goose
Hours On FL: 306

Why Do You Want To Join?: Seems cool.

(03-02-2016, 04:59 PM)franku Wrote: Steam Name: franku
Hours On FL: 255

Why Do You Want To Join? I enjoy ZombieRP and even for a time set up my own DayZ Epoch RP server with some mates. Reckon this'd be a cool event to attend.

(03-02-2016, 05:01 PM)Yellow Wrote: Steam Name: Yellow
Hours On FL: 589..i think i will edit this.. < Even i played so long i still have some english problems..but i hope it wont affect this..

Why Do You Want To Join? I Never joined a Zombie event so.. i really want to try Cheese

BTW How much a clock will be on Finland? When this Event starts

All Accepted

Steam Name: NarcissisticPenguin
Hours On FL: 208

Why Do You Want To Join?: I find ZombieRP rather dank, also have played RP'd on a friends Epoch server, feel like this would be cool.
Application:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ghost Rider
Hours On FL: 1180

Why Do You Want To Join? It looks well organised and pretty awesome! Who doesn't like zombies?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(03-02-2016, 05:06 PM)NarcissisticPenguin Wrote: Steam Name: NarcissisticPenguin
Hours On FL: 208

Why Do You Want To Join?: I find ZombieRP rather dank, also have played RP'd on a friends Epoch server, feel like this would be cool.

(03-02-2016, 05:35 PM)Ghost Rider Wrote: Application:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ghost Rider
Hours On FL: 1180

Why Do You Want To Join? It looks well organised and pretty awesome! Who doesn't like zombies?

Both Accepted

Steam Name: [Mx] Random Gamer
Hours On FL: 780 + (I think, will update later.)

Why Do You Want To Join? I am a huge fan of apocolyptic/Zombie stuff. I am a huuuuge fan of The Walking Dead, as well as the video game DayZ. I think this event is uinqe, and therefore I want to join.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(03-02-2016, 05:54 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Steam Name: [Mx] Random Gamer
Hours On FL: 780 + (I think, will update later.)

Why Do You Want To Join? I am a huge fan of apocolyptic/Zombie stuff. I am a huuuuge fan of The Walking Dead, as well as the video game DayZ. I think this event is uinqe, and therefore I want to join.

Accepted

Steam Name: Northern Guy
Hours On FL: 170

Why Do You Want To Join?
I would like to finally my first RP event! I always liked dystopias and zombie films!