Wilson's Unban Request
Your Name: [FL:RP] [KG:RP] Wilson

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:65476341

Your ban ID: 70191

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Harrassing a staff member and disrespecting a staff members decision.

Involved: Viljo and Ghost Rider. (Ghostkiller is pretty much involved too.)

Why we should unban you: Ok so, I do not understand why I got this ban, first off it was not harassment, it was disagreeing with the fact that my legit RPP was taken away from me because I didn't "RP" well enough. I have opinions on subjects too, I am allowed to have an opinion on a staff members decision, I don't decide it yet I can still say "Oh that was a load of rubbish", I am human. I did not insult Viljo at all either. One point I would like to raise is the part of my ban which states 'disrespecting the staff's decision.'. I would like to know if any action will be taken against Viljo. Viljo directly disrespected Ghost's decision regarding the roleplay point and humlitated him in front of the whole server by going over his head. This is not his decision to make and is completly disrepectful.
[Image: ff4c48c6f2.png]
[Image: alfred.png]
Staff members are allowed to remove RPP's if they are not truly earned or for punishment.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Do you really think this ban was needed? Wilson was asking 'How can i improve my RP skills?'. How on earth is that harassment?! First of all the point shouldn't of been removed and the whole situation should of been dealt with differently. 
1. The RP did not last '20 minutes' as Viljo said.
2. Do you really think it was needed to humiliate both me and Wilson?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You can stop lying about the situation now, thanks.
The logs have been checked and confirm Viljo's claims, and for someone with Wilson's stats, you need to do more than sweeping a floor for a short while.
Apparently the server was "dead" and there wasn't much to RP, so once again, how did you earn an RPP by not even having a chance to fully roleplay?

Viljo took it mainly with Ghost Rider, since he failed to follow the RPP guidelines, and dealt with it by taking the RPP back, since it was not earned.
Instead he gets treated this way back, which is unacceptable.
He did in no way try to make Ghost Rider look bad by taking the point. He simply corrected the reward and informed Ghost about it, even providing him the guide, but was ignored.
During the time he's reasoning with Ghost, Wilson trashtalks the administrator, completely breaking rule 1.5 and kept on provoking him about the situation.

https://i.gyazo.com/3cbf3338dcc602e35598...abfbbf.png
https://i.gyazo.com/d06bfd8368b0eda8f587...a4e61f.png
https://i.gyazo.com/39587a550bea71a7be40...dd2174.png
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I've shortened the ban to a 1 day instead, so it will be lifted tonight.

Reason: I had told Viljo to A) Warn you to stop. B) Kick you if you didn't C) Ban you if you kept going after the kick
Since I see that Viljo disconnected instead of dealing with it, a 4 day ban is too harsh for the situation.

Just keep in mind to respect an admin's decision, since Viljo's action on the point indeed was valid.

Unban request approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]