ULTIMATE guide how to never get banned
(03-01-2016, 04:13 PM)MrSir Wrote: I think more his point is that this community turned into a big butthurt kiddo.
People can't take anything anymore

No one has a problem with him having his opinion, the way he portrayed it, in the form of a childish insult, is not accepted on the forums therefore he received a warning.

If he simply stated what you just said, the reaction would be very different.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Agorith
(03-01-2016, 04:20 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 04:13 PM)MrSir Wrote: I think more his point is that this community turned into a big butthurt kiddo.
People can't take anything anymore

No one has a problem with him having his opinion, the way he portrayed it, in the form of a childish insult, is not accepted on the forums therefore he received a warning.

If he simply stated what you just said, the reaction would be very different.

okay admin
(03-01-2016, 04:08 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:31 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:25 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Agorith Wrote: How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?

How is it an insult? Then it's an insult when you call me salty, and mr. salt too? Should I go right ahead and post an AA?

Because when you call someone salty you are pointing out that they are getting/acting like they are pissed off, which isn't insulting someone.

Calling someone a pussy is, because it its degrading their character and disrespecting them.

Whereas calling someone out for being salty is just the slang way for saying someone is pissed off.

See the difference now?

No I don't, because I find it offensive that he calls me salty, so please re-check the definition of an insult

Condradiction is your forte, Greed^. In the wise words of yours truely "Act like an adult and learn to take a joke".

Calling someone a pussy and telling them to eat a mint after bumlicking is vastly more offensive and insulting than someone pointing out that you often get pissed off in the slang term of being "salty". If you're offended by someone calling you salty then you need to man up a bit and perhaps not react in such a way which triggers this response.

Going out of your way to blatantly insult and shitpost on the forums in response to people annoying you is immature and childish.

Rather than denying that you inderstand what we have said in this thread to you, maybe mull it over in your head rather than being like "lol k" because you're just making it worse for yourself.

So Agorith, please warn him for this post.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • MrSir
[Image: 1366815083956.gif]
enjoyed reading
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • goigle!
How about you guys chill out, this somehow always turns in to a flame thread which has no relevance to the title and first post, lol.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Pear
if you're seeing this i have your ip and can ban you
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(03-01-2016, 06:17 PM)goigle! Wrote: if you're seeing this i have your ip and can ban you

plz don't
(03-01-2016, 06:17 PM)goigle! Wrote: if you're seeing this i have your ip and can ban you

[Image: lsZbqMy.png]
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt
(03-01-2016, 06:20 PM)MrSir Wrote:

plz don't

do you enjoy browsing on Chrome on Windows 8.1?

(03-01-2016, 06:21 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: [Image: lsZbqMy.png]

While I do not applaud your web browser choice, thanks for sticking by Windows 7
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(03-01-2016, 06:24 PM)goigle! Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 06:20 PM)MrSir Wrote:

plz don't

do you enjoy browsing on Chrome on Windows 8.1?

(03-01-2016, 06:21 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: [Image: lsZbqMy.png]

While I do not applaud your web browser choice, thanks for sticking by Windows 7
Yeah its pretty smooth tbh